The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can I get back into the game program from outside the map

bonumeveil
bonumeveil
Soul Shriven
In the Gnesis Egg mines, there is a hole in the wall with gears spinning. Out of curiosity, I jumped towards the gears. Next thing I know I was out of the game program and outside of the map. At the time I figured I'd find the edge fo the programming and jump down to die and respawn. When I jumped I fell, but I wasn't straight falling, rather stumbling down. Eventually, even the edge of the map was over and I ended up falling away from the entire world. (Kinda like when you make it past the bedrock and fall down in Minecraft.) However, suddenly the game kicked me out and said error, I've reached the messaging limit. Now whenever I log back in, I spawn at the edge of the map when I'm tumbling down. I've tried to teleport, "get me unstuck", travel to Cyrondill and preview a house. When I traveled to cyrondiil I saw the loading screen to cyrondiil, but then I get kicked out because the game lost connection to the internet. Any ideas?ncksogjjs8ln.jpeg
meb7afh3zjsf.jpeg
j4x8pmltg0aw.jpg
  • bonumeveil
    bonumeveil
    Soul Shriven
    I'm sorry, I just realized "Any ideas" might come off rude. Instead, I mean "Is there something I can do?"
  • Hostee
    Hostee
    ✭✭✭
    So does it not allow you to fast travel from there since it sounds like your character is constantly moving? Also when I’ve gotten stuck before, a hard reset usually fixes it. By hard reset you just need to log out of your character and stay logged off for 20 mins, then log back in and theoretically it should spawn you back inside the map.
  • bonumeveil
    bonumeveil
    Soul Shriven
    I tried to fast travel, but because I'm kinda falling, stopping then falling the all the time, the fast travel gets interrupted. I can only fast travel after I just fall, after the cliff; but then I either don't have enough time to port, before getting kicked out of the game, or the game loses the connection to the internet. I haven't played for about a month now since this happened, but when I checked back in recently, the problem still continues. I've contacted the eso support, but for over a month now nobody replied, so I decided to try my luck with the forums.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Send a support ticket in amd they can move your character to another zone. I had this happen to me once before.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    You haven't played in over a month because of this?

Seemed like you tried everything you could do. Yeah send in a support ticket. ESO does have bad customer support. You could give them a call at their headquarters, leave a message and a phone number they will finally reach back to you in a day or two.

If it still takes a while make a report against them with the BBB ZoS will for sure respond to that message. A month is far to long to fix something so easily fixed, idk why they havent responded back by now.
    Edited by Cêltic421 on May 16, 2018 1:40PM