Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Motif question

Tukolp
Tukolp
Hello there,

Trying to make a cool looking motif, and I noticed that the weapons in eso are quiet "thin", or "small".
I would like to ask you, that could you show me some really big weapons from the game? I mean thick and long, 2handers or one handers, or staffs.

Thanks for the help**
  • ZOS_Chris
    ZOS_Chris
    Community Rep
    Hey Tukolp!

When it comes to Motifs, personal preference definitely comes into play, so if you're looking for more "chunky" weapons, a good place to start looking might be ESO Fashion. It's a useful unofficial resource for comparing them. There's a link just below (It's already on the Greatsword section for you, but you can navigate on the left to choose what you want to see).

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/greatswords/

We hope this helps!
    Staff Post
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps Ebonshadow 2-Hander?

Hc2tVYe.png
  • MuchShock
    MuchShock
    ✭✭✭
    Also, If you go to the outfit station, you can preview any piece of armor/weapon in motif styles that you do not have currently. My favorite one handed swords are silken ring and Trinimac.
    Edited by MuchShock on May 15, 2018 3:20AM
    I have some characters, play the game and do stuff. It's fun sometimes.

Xbox-NA
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MuchShock wrote: »
    Also, If you go to the outfit station, you can preview any piece of armor/weapon in motif styles that you do not have currently. My favorite one handed swords are silken ring and Trinimac.
    Yes, the outfit station is also nice for selecting an style for crafting.
    it saves gold and its nice to have some slot without outfit if you use multiple sets, DD in spell power cure or healing in night mother gaze is two of mine.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.