The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PC EU – One More Try – End-Game PvE Guild

Tenacity
Tenacity
omt_discord.jpg

One More Try is a serious end-game PvE Guild focused on completing end-game PvE content such as vet dungeons and vet trials. We’re a group of friends that aspire to complete the hardest content the Elder Scrolls Online has to offer, while enjoying ourselves and having fun doing it.

Each and every one of us are heavily experienced with many hours under our belt. Do not worry if you feel you are less experienced in a certain aspect or in a dungeon or trial, we can and are willing to provide the assistance necessary to help you become as experienced as us.
Some of our original core members have been unable to fully participate in our raids as of late due to various personal reasons, thus we seek to find new blood for our guild. Most of our members are insane with banter.

Veteran Trials: We currently seek damage dealers to fill out remaining core spots. One of us is flexible between damage dealer and healer, so a healing spot is also potentially available. Feel free to apply regardless of your role.

As the guild grows, we will be able to provide raids more often and for more members.

Requirements:
1) Be capable of performing rotations of 33k+ DPS on a target dummy (3 million HP)
2) Max CP preferred, but being able to reach the minimum DPS requirement while being below the CP cap is also welcome
3) Have discord for communication outside ESO and be available for voice chat (listening in voice chat during raids is mandatory, the rest is entirely up to you). Announcements and updates are primarily made on the discord server
4) Be willing to learn, improve, and adapt
5) Lastly, be chill and willing to have fun

How you will be tested:

Damage-Dealers:

Your rotation will be tested as well as practical damage and knowledge of mechanics during dungeons to see where you stand. You will be given the chance to participate in vet trials to see how things go.

Tanks and Healers:

Your use of utility (warhorn, orbs, taunt, etc) during dungeons will be tested as well as your use of gear (ebon, worm, mending, alkosh, etc) and knowledge of mechanics to give us an overall idea of your level. Same as damage-dealers, you will be given the chance to participate in vet trials to see how things go.

What we have achieved with our original core group:
Veteran Aetherian Archive (Hard Mode) 103k+
Veteran Hel Ra Citadel (Hard Mode) 115k+
Veteran Sanctum Ophidia (Hard Mode) 120k+
Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj 101k+
Veteran Asylum Sanctorium (+1 with poison and nightblade boss) 47k+

Our current goals for when we have a core group:
Complete Veteran Asylum Sanctorium +2
Complete Veteran Halls of Fabrication
Complete Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj Hard Mode
Complete the Craglorn trials again for new members

Raiding Days:
We usually raid every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 6 PM GMT when the full core is available. We also run a bonus trial/weekly every Friday at the same time if there is a high enough demand and is not exclusive to core members.

If this guild interests you, please let me know by posting below, private-message me on the ESO forums, send a whisper/mail to me @TeNacityNL in-game, or send a whisper/mail to the guild master & raidlead @excpoint in-game. Just be wary of how the guild master types, he is dyslexic so please keep that in mind. ^^

Edited by Tenacity on May 20, 2018 4:25PM
PC - EU - CP 890+
  • Sleepersword
    Sleepersword
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, I'm interested in joining your guild. Playing MagDK with 35k on 3m selfbuffed, completed craglorn HMs, vMoL & vAS and got all dungeon achievs but mountain god. I'm online every day and would really like to push myself in endgame raiding :)
    Looking forward to your reply, Sleepersword

Bring back MagDK meta
  • Tenacity
    Tenacity
    Hey, I'm interested in joining your guild. Playing MagDK with 35k on 3m selfbuffed, completed craglorn HMs, vMoL & vAS and got all dungeon achievs but mountain god. I'm online every day and would really like to push myself in endgame raiding :)
    Looking forward to your reply, Sleepersword

Hey! Let me know what your @username is in-game and I'll shoot you an invite as soon as possible. Once you're in, the raidleader shall contact you in-game.
    PC - EU - CP 890+
  • Sleepersword
    Sleepersword
    ✭✭✭
    Same as my char name, @Sleepersword ^^

Bring back MagDK meta
  • Tenacity
    Tenacity
    Same as my char name, @Sleepersword ^^

I just sent you an invite, check in-game!
    PC - EU - CP 890+