Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Vet Fang Lair runs

Stewart1874
Stewart1874
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello all,

DD magsorc CP 580.

I'm very keen to unlock the Worm Wizard personality but for the life of me I cannot get any guildies to join in on the runs to get it. I've reworked my build to the point where I am doing much more damage than previous so feel confident that with the right group it would be very doable.

I'm looking for anybody that would be keen for running this dungeon a few times on vet to get a feel for the mechanics and eventually to go for WW personality challenges.

If you've already done it and are feeling charitable I'd also be keen in speaking with you :)

Mics are a necessity, if required we can run the dungeon first on normal to get everyone on the same page.

Times and everything can be sorted out after. In the meantime if you're interested just put your details below and we can organise a time that suits everyone.

Cheers
PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

DD magsorc CP 580.

I'm very keen to unlock the Worm Wizard personality but for the life of me I cannot get any guildies to join in on the runs to get it. I've reworked my build to the point where I am doing much more damage than previous so feel confident that with the right group it would be very doable.

I'm looking for anybody that would be keen for running this dungeon a few times on vet to get a feel for the mechanics and eventually to go for WW personality challenges.

If you've already done it and are feeling charitable I'd also be keen in speaking with you :)

Mics are a necessity, if required we can run the dungeon first on normal to get everyone on the same page.

Times and everything can be sorted out after. In the meantime if you're interested just put your details below and we can organise a time that suits everyone.

Cheers

I can tank, I'm always up for doing vet DB, HotR dungeons and vet trials.
    I can explain the mechanics, priority targets ect.
    Speed run and no death aren't so hard once you have the mechanics down, but hm is quite tough, need a few runs and a really good team.
    Message me on PSN when you have a team.
    PSN:Stinkyremy
  • Forsakiin
    Forsakiin
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also going for this personality. My main is a healer and I know all mechanics, so just message/add me when you're interested in doing it.

PSN - Blackyz
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :open_mouth: Healer and Tank sorted Bois! Just need one more DD

Thanks guys! Might actually get this done. Once we have that last DD we can set a time and everything.
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion