Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we do something about idiots who queue from inside a dungeon?

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm tired of the amount of times this happens to me. I use activity finder to do a daily random (and you DEFINITELY need to fix this when people are after random rewards).

So basically, the other 3 guys queue for a dungeon after they finish a dungeon, but they do it from WITHIN the dungeon... then it pulls me into that same dungeon with them, which is already completed... so, the ONLY option is to leave the group and get slapped with a 15 minute cool down.

It's hardly fair on me - those idiots deserve the 15 minute cool down, but I did nothing wrong. I can't tell you how many XP buffs I've wasted because of this nonsense, not to mention time I've spent twiddling my thumbs.
  • MutedMonk
    MutedMonk
    Happens to me all the time. off putting.