Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

More Lag (Edited More Info+Extensive Issues)

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Idk if Monday’s patch broke some *** but the lag has been *** up. Latency spikes from 100 to as high as 500. Not all the time but regularly. Multiple people confirming in zone over the last few days. Skills are lagging out big time, or just fail to function at all. Bigger battles are almost unplayable. 2 bar pops in Shor is acting like normal pop lock in vivec. When the *** is ZOS going to make some changes, it’s serious bull ***. Patches and updates come and go and the amount of focus on the Alliance war is *** pathetic. Pages of *** on PvE and some small *** blurb on battle grounds or maybe some small thing in cyrodiil is all we get.

To amend my previous statement Im just going to go ahead and list a few of the problems I had just now in a single battle grounds match. To put this in perspective 1) No addons enabled 2) Off hours 3) No CP battlegrounds 4) 200mbps download / 50 up 5) Ping 120 6) 2017 MacBook Pro AMD Radeon Pro 560 i7 Quad core 2.8Ghz not the greatest gaming setup but perfectly adequate with the right graphics settings. And this is just a small list from battlegrounds, many of these things have been happening in Cyro since Mondays patch as well. But this is just ONE SINGLE BGs MATCH.

1. Ability and bar swap lag.
2. Enemy abilities coming in way late i.e. jabs out of thin air long after enemy players were killed and ported back to their start area.
3. What sounds like getting hit with a shrouded dagger after every re-spawn.
4. An enemy templar slid around on the ground for the rest of the match after being "killed." Except that they were very much able to use all their abilities and go around killing people yet were not able to be targeted. No exaggeration here.
5. Health desyncs and in conjunction, still being able to run around for around 5 seconds after your technically dead. Getting hit with multiple abilities almost guarantees a desync and lag.

This is not norma for me, It was actually really good prior to Mondays patch.

These were confirmed by team mates, I was not the only one seeing them. Im playing from the East Coast on PC NA there should not be this much weird *** going on ever never mind at what should be a very low pop time. Not to mention Im getting weird ping spikes regularly. And again, this is from ONE MATCH, not spread out over a session. I mean this is legit broken. These issues are not the result of bad ping or internet connection, these are just bugs. As Ive mentioned before I play from both the US (currently) and SE Asia due to work, and this is not normal even from halfway around the world.

Seriously @ZOS_GinaBruno is there anything else that can be done? I wish I could handle video capture simultaneously as playing.
Edited by Vapirko on February 27, 2018 4:58PM
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is some huge desynchronization going on.
    Joined bg matches - damage you deal showing up minutes later, CCs hapoens later, sound randomly dissapears on win10 along with bugging game UI, which happened previously only in pve zones, dead people sliding around attacking you and make you unable to attack back; you randomly die even with full hp coz damage you received registered later and all at once.
    Will add couple short videos later, but after just couple bg matches it felt like start of Armageddon.
    Started for me and friends after maintenance of releasing DB update for consoles. How could it affect PC...
    Edited by Cinbri on February 27, 2018 10:13PM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    It is some huge desynchronization going on.
    Joined bg matches - damage you deal showing up minutes later, CCs hapoens later, sound randomly dissapears on win10 along with bugging game UI, which happened previously only in pve zones, dead people sliding around attacking you and make you unable to attack back; you randomly die even with full hp coz damage you received registered later and all at once.
    Will add couple short videos later, but after just couple bg matches it felt like start of Armageddon.
    Started for me and friends after maintenance of releasing DB update for consoles. How could it affect PC...

Something in the update has screwed things up apparently.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the lag is pretty bad....even breaking CC is sometimes impossible despite having a full stam bar, it was fine last week...don't make much sense.

Certain casttime abiltiies like Snipe also seem to be desyncing Health again, thats always good....
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• gootdude
    gootdude
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, skills don't register properly even with no one around and no server lag showing on the latency meter.

Also, I've seen the annoying nothing happens then you get hit by 3 skills instantly a lot more with this patch.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is couple examples:
    1. Got Leaped by dk 20 sec ago and wasn't CCed back than, already killed him in this time, but 20 sec after got CCed by Leap:
    2. Dame dealt to enemies by jabs that died several seconds ago showing up later, same as damage they dealt with jabs to me: @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Damien_Uvirith
    The lag is getting even crazier than before. I've died at least three times to fall damage from a jump I made a solid 30 seconds beforehand. Also the amazing ability to keep running around after dying.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lag is getting even crazier than before. I've died at least three times to fall damage from a jump I made a solid 30 seconds beforehand. Also the amazing ability to keep running around after dying.

Yeah it’s bad, and of course the usual silence from ZOS.
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, ever since 2/26/18 patch I get HUGE FPS drops and massive frame time spiking. Also the bar swap bug where I'll swap from dual wield to 2H bar but it will still look like I'm holding my dual wield weapons despite being on the 2H and casting 2H abilities. It's getting to the point where it almost isn't playable.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Wrobel
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes its performing worse i made a post here about it that has had some interest to https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4910551#Comment_4910551
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    game is pretty much unplayable atm
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They definetly broke something with the last patch.

Just today i got reach spammed died and kept getting knocked up (not back for some reason that´s sth that broke for reach with the last update aswell) two times after releasing.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huge amounts of HP desyncs, like dudes dying to minimal damage from 70%+ HP left, myself exploding out of nowhere, some abilities bugging like crazy - Take flight sends people sliding on the group for 3s after they die, CC immunity not working at all, sometimes requiring you to break free 2-3 times in a row, people flying randomly and getting kicked to login screen (multiple at once sometimes)...

I could go on, but I think they'll get the idea.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    Huge amounts of HP desyncs, like dudes dying to minimal damage from 70%+ HP left, myself exploding out of nowhere, some abilities bugging like crazy - Take flight sends people sliding on the group for 3s after they die, CC immunity not working at all, sometimes requiring you to break free 2-3 times in a row, people flying randomly and getting kicked to login screen (multiple at once sometimes)...

I could go on, but I think they'll get the idea.

Will they though?
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I made a thread about it the day after monday, everything you listed I encountered aswell, ive seen multiple threads stating similar and up until now, 0 response of zos team

I havent played any pvp for a week now cause ill get triggered dying stupidly due to s h i t bugs

Like you said, prior mondays patch it was all fine

Plz any respond would be highly appreciated, fixing it with next maintenance even more

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

• Brotherchaotic
    The lag is so bad I don't see how you guys died from jabs, I can't hit 1 person in a duel that's running in a circular pattern to demonstrate how they miss even if you lead the target.
    https://youtu.be/J2dWldxojQA
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The lag is so bad I don't see how you guys died from jabs, I can't hit 1 person in a duel that's running in a circular pattern to demonstrate how they miss even if you lead the target.
    https://youtu.be/J2dWldxojQA

Lol that is what it's like playing this game from Australia.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • patents
    patents
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hi ZOS,

I'm having alot of problems these few days with my jabs, can't fire off normally, alittle bit worse than the 1st video posted, have to play other classes for now, unplayable for those using jabs as a spammable. It's horrendous!!

Rip Templar :(
    Edited by patents on May 13, 2018 5:55AM
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why even bother complaining about the lag. There have been thousands of complaints addressing this issue and ZOS has done absolutely nothing.
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    Improvement will come when you buy Summerset: it will be a feature for one week and afterwards every time you buy crown crates the period will increase with one week.
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards