Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Sets for Magplar

nihirisutou
nihirisutou
✭✭✭
So what are widespread accessible sets that work well on Magplar.

I have a Julianos and Twice Born Star set crafted.

I combine it with Mother's sorrow, but what are other good light armor sets? Spinner's?
[PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • HarpaxPT
    HarpaxPT
    ✭✭✭
    Innate axiom is good
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For what? PVE group content? Vet or not? Solo questing? PVP?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    For what? PVE group content? Vet or not? Solo questing? PVP?

Excuse for not elaborating. I've been playing the game for a while, but as most of Alcast's builds are focused on group content. I'm more looking towards a something that would adresss to solo players, but is viable in veteran dungeons.

His builds cater more towards 5 piece bonuses that are focused on synergies.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    julianos is a safe choice for all pve content from overland to world bosses, msa, dsa, dungeons and trials. the jewelry set most pve builds have on are trial sets, which give you 5% damage on enemies in dungeons and trials. so those sets work in msa, dsa, dungeons and trials. meanwhile for other stuff you can go with a set like mothers sorrow for more crit or willpower for a nice damage and max magicka bonus.
    i dont think spinners is a good choice, since light armor already proves penetration and for some content more penetration is not needed, since there are npcs with actually zero resistances (not in trials naturally).
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My magplar uses Julianos and War Maidens and does quite well in solo content and vet dungeons. Obviously, she is not a healer. She, also, used Icehearts monster set for the combo of shield/damage.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️