The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to Reset you Skills / Attributes

SpartanjestersChris
Hey guys Chris here from spartanjesters. Many people are wondering how to reset skills in this AMAZING game. Well We have made a guide to help you with that. Please follow this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvRPaXdmo88

Its shows you guys how to find it in less then 3mins :D Hope this helps guys and dont forget to click like and help us get the word out there!

-Chris
  • sessinger
    sessinger
    Thank you.
  • psychounz
    psychounz
    ✭✭✭
    Great, thanks, I know a lot of people have been asking about this! I've been wondering myself XD
  • Danarchist
    Danarchist
    ✭✭
    For Ebonheart its in moonhold fyi. The cost is fairly severe honestly but I understand why they would want to prevent everyone going FOM specs twice a week. I just wish there was a single free reset credit you could use up to a set level or something. For people that started out not really knowing what they were doing. such as me putting skill points in weapon skills thinking the passives were universal, it would mean a heck of allot less frustration when you realized you just uber gimped yourself.
  • psychounz
    psychounz
    ✭✭✭
    Well, it makes sense why the cost would be so high, otherwise you'd have people power leveling, then changing to crafters, crafting uber-gear, then power leveling, rinse, lather, repeat XD There'd be no game economy at that rate.
  • Joviex
    Joviex
    ✭✭
    Well, that really doesnt seem like a high price TBH. I made 1k gold by level 6 so?
  • wdozier
    wdozier
    Outstanding Vid!
  • psychounz
    psychounz
    ✭✭✭
    I bet at higher levels it's not hard at all; I know I've spent at least 8k on bag and bank upgrades already (at level 15), and I have about 1.5k on hand currently.
  • remyrw
    remyrw
    Soul Shriven
    Very helpful, thank you.
    The price, assuming it hasn't changed, actually seems very low. I'd make it double or even triple each time the person does it, so the first time doesn't kill ya, but using it to game the system would quickly become prohibitive.
  • Kazzaronie
    That was extremely helpful! I was wondering what those shrines for for, and how to reset skills. Thank you for making this video. :D
    @Kazzaronie

"My body is my journal, my tattoos are my story" -Johnny Depp
    Criticizes the game about the number of bugs. Complains whenever game goes offline for maintenance for said bugs. >:)
  • jnjapexb14_ESO
    jnjapexb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Helpful thanks, but do you have to reset ALL skill points every time. Is there a way to just reset one skill morph? I find it's fairly easy to misread the morph description and hit confirm. Can you just reset the 1 morph skill or you need to reset all?
  • Seroczynski
    Seroczynski
    ✭✭✭
    So what's the third shrine for? Sorry if you mentioned it by audio, but I am at work and can't play the video with sound :#
    “To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.” ― Homer J. Simpson