The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

HUGE DEADRIC PORTAL TO THE SHIVERING ISLES, SHEOGORATH, A DRAGON, & AN EMERALD ATRONACH @ EB CHATEAU

VvwvenomwvV
VvwvenomwvV
✭✭✭✭
Hello Everyone!

The "Decorator of Light" has returned at the Ebonheart Chateau.

I started this house about a day ago, and it's roughly 99% complete. I may change, or add some stuff when I can afford it. I finished breaking the bank on this place because I miss the Shivering Isles, and my favorite "Uncle Sheo" I wanted to post some pictures to see what you all think, and to pay homage to the God of Maddness.
i5t7pfsyqlzb.png

Sheogorath is in a good mood out there, so everything is really shiny. The emerald atronach's pulsing heart is helping light up the left side, the dragon's flames are on the right side, while Sheogorath is doing his thing in the middle.j96bgzztzqas.png
9n08s0q7y2or.png
gvev8o8a7dnk.png
aya21vtggqi2.png
5p9gt9y3ofxf.png
qsx16yvwn60z.png
ti6bpiumwode.png
65naqlcn1ynw.png
cp9v2eiu6dk0.png
9j5d85vcrdgq.png
9vbko1ibuh1w.png
moko4g5yg8wx.png
sbas80vlrta7.png
46u8t9aixzm8.png
2up09d8n3xpd.png
r94i9rfeuyrx.png
95noji0w0cu1.png
kieuva2707x8.png
hbi2869vcgs5.png
0nsh56sxijat.png
vdrok55026ky.png
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So pretty well done love ur style
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is pretty cool!
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your creativity is amazing. Kudos to you!
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Discoball is a must here.

To be serious, superbly done. The interior though is on much better level than the area outside
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    (posted this in the wrong thread)

DCu5327XcAAstaz.jpg

etrade-video.png

your boss goes on.

Don't get mad.

Get

header.jpg?t=1522695843
    Edited by DoctorESO on April 6, 2018 1:17AM
  • drake88131
    drake88131
    ✭✭✭
    Love it reminds me of a quote "the stuff you bring back from dreams is free."
  • Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool. Big price tag!
    By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is so brilliant! Goes to show that with housing the sky slot space is the limit with imagination and patience. I put together a non-crooked staircase and I feel accomplished, and when I see creations like these (and the awesome dragons and atronachs you've made!) I feel half-inspired, half-wanna give up housing altogether :smiley: Great work, thanks for sharing!