The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Anvil Sovereignty - An lgbt+ friendly girls only guild is recruiting

chasminfinity
chasminfinity
Soul Shriven
We're looking for anyone of any level to help, trade and have fun with, just as long as they're of the fairer sex. If you want to join or know more about us, let us know here or send a message to the following GT's:

- FireDoesStuff
- Chasm Infinity

Hope to see you soon in ESO!
  • Faintdegree
    Hey what's your alliance? I might be interested :blush:
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you make sure that everyone is a girl in your guild?
  • chasminfinity
    chasminfinity
    Soul Shriven

We're with the Ebonheart Pact :)
  • chasminfinity
    chasminfinity
    Soul Shriven
    How do you make sure that everyone is a girl in your guild?

Good question. I guess you can never really know for sure. We're also a very new guild so we're still in the middle of figuring our rules and stuff like this out :) If you have tips or anything, I'd love to hear them ^^

❤ Elena
  • Faintdegree

Oh I'd love to join, Though i play mainly AD if that's cool?

My GT is Faintdegree6773 if u want to add me :blush:
    Edited by Faintdegree on April 2, 2018 12:42PM
  • chasminfinity
    chasminfinity
    Soul Shriven

Oh I'd love to join, Though i play mainly AD if that's cool?

My GT is Faintdegree6773 if u want to add me :blush:

Yeah of course, no problem :) I'll send you an invite then.
  • SelectAHairColour
    SelectAHairColour
    Soul Shriven
    We are also currently recruiting on Reddit so if you are unable to comment on these forums then you can ask questions or leave your GT there:

r/ESOGuilds
    r/ESOXBOX

Jamie <3
  • ReeledSpark8246
    ReeledSpark8246
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join if I can. I'm new to the game so no set preferences yet, but currently AD.
  • chasminfinity
    chasminfinity
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join if I can. I'm new to the game so no set preferences yet, but currently AD.

You're welcome to join, of course :) level or skill doesn't matter. We'd love to help you out with whatever you need help with. Just as long as you're a girl :) Let me know if you still want that invite.

Elena ❤
  • ReeledSpark8246
    ReeledSpark8246
    Soul Shriven

You're welcome to join, of course :) level or skill doesn't matter. We'd love to help you out with whatever you need help with. Just as long as you're a girl :) Let me know if you still want that invite.

Elena ❤

I am indeed a girl and I would love an invite.

Sharron
  • landladyG
    landladyG
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join but am a new. But love it
  • Astrid
    Astrid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Astrid on June 29, 2020 3:09PM
  • KevintheKleaner
    KevintheKleaner
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join :-D
    My GT is KevintheKleaner
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Pc so sadly that's a no for me but I'm always interested in talking inclusion policies.

If you don't mind me asking, where do you officially draw the line : trans men ? cis men ? do you accept trans women ? if the girl members with internalized misogyny manifest it in their comments, what are the rules ? While they're not men, such words are hurtful nonetheless.
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • chasminfinity
    chasminfinity
    Soul Shriven
    Itacira wrote: »
    I'm on Pc so sadly that's a no for me but I'm always interested in talking inclusion policies.

If you don't mind me asking, where do you officially draw the line : trans men ? cis men ? do you accept trans women ? if the girl members with internalized misogyny manifest it in their comments, what are the rules ? While they're not men, such words are hurtful nonetheless.

It's pretty simple actually, if you identify as female, you're welcome in our guild. We actually already have a few transgender women in the guild. I hope this answers some of your questions?

Elena ❤