The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is the keeper of the Hall of Heroes possibly a physical form of Tu'whacca?

DragonKiller12348
It kind of makes sense because he seems very old, but how old really? He guards a place where the dead can come to the Far Shores directly, which needs a true and devout keeper that has no chance of turning on the souls. Tu'whacca could be this keeper, because he truly cares about the dead reaching a good place in death. Another thing that strikes me as suspicious is when you get to the area with Septima Tharn, the keeper appears in the sky saying that if you kill her, you can take the kings soul back to the land of the living where he can live the rest of his life. I would think only Tu'whacca would say this, for he is the god of burials. One last idea is that the keeper is in disguise as the God of Nobody Really Cares who shouldn't be too much of a suspicious disguise because nobody should really care other than people past the 4th wall (us).
Edited by DragonKiller12348 on May 11, 2018 1:52PM
  • elias.stormneb18_ESO
    Yes; the Keeper is definitely some kind of aspect of Tu'whacca. It seems pretty obvious from his dialogue. Also, no one less than a God would be able to return someone to life as casually as the Keeper did with Emeric.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just thought his dialogue was hilarious. <3