The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

moved

• DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maw of Lorkhaj
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 10:41PM
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hel Ra Citadel
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Tasear wrote: »
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    Asylum. Short and sweet, I dont like spending 1-2 hours doing a single trial run.

Well I’m glad someone voted for Asylum! Lol.

Btw, it doesn’t take 1-2hrs to complete any trial unless the group wipes *a lot*.

Vet Asylum +0 is certainly shorter than other trials. A “mini trial”.... I can understand your reasoning though since it tends to be the easiest to complete by pug groups (and therefore completed quicker as a whole).

Maybe it's because it's the newest trial, but for me, PUGs seem to die a LOT in Asylum - more so than in other PUG trials.

:p need better leaders, pugs usually don't die in Asylum with at the helm.

vAS or nAS? I meant vAS. :)

You mean with like 2-3 Pugs at most, right? You don't mean to say to say you twelve-pug vet trials, do you?
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maw of Lorkhaj
    A whole lot of people really seem to like MOL.

MOL also has the coolest drum beating background music. Agreed?

I don't play with my music on but I'd imagine it's gotta be pretty bad ass sounding. Otherwise it would sound weird during Rakkhat's introduction, which is also very bad ass.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maw of Lorkhaj
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 10:41PM