Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vivec Xbox NA

Neoauspex
Neoauspex
✭✭✭✭✭
Are there records anywhere of past alliance war scores? Seems like the competitive balance has shifted. Hmmm. Wonder what changed.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that I am aware of. With regard to shift are you referring to the sudden influx of AD?

I was also cracking up at the EP emp yesterday. 380cp with 6k AVA kills and has emp on Vivec. I messaged asking how much they paid for emp but didn't receive a response lol.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's almost as if pop-locked alliances have the same amount of players as each other...
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not really. I wish that there was an archive or something.

Theres only really two campaigns now and the past couple campaigns I saw more AD guilds mine included. But I've definitely noticed more players recently (higher population higher que times) and I've heard that the European servers are dying so people might just be migrating
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    The aniversary event happened. Players grinding out newer characters, newer players joining the game, ect...
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do think the pop increase is from the daily rewards. DC was pop locked the other day and we had 1 keep. Either it’s total incompetence on DC’s part, very possible, or 98% of the faction was in IC and the towns.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lag is strong
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    Are there records anywhere of past alliance war scores? Seems like the competitive balance has shifted. Hmmm. Wonder what changed.

I tried playing eso on xbox and hated it i dont know you can put up with eso on there
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    4d487746-f5c4-42ff-aa90-fe795359f05e.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=4osD%2FzhZZL6iS58gdRcyn%2F7JQHY3omsiV3s%2FlGvoR0w%3D

This campaign is hilarious. I think all the blues that care about winning or getting emp are in the other campaign. Blue did get emp on Sunday but the emperor wasn't even on.
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toast_STS wrote: »
    4d487746-f5c4-42ff-aa90-fe795359f05e.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=4osD%2FzhZZL6iS58gdRcyn%2F7JQHY3omsiV3s%2FlGvoR0w%3D

This campaign is hilarious. I think all the blues that care about winning or getting emp are in the other campaign. Blue did get emp on Sunday but the emperor wasn't even on.

Yep pretty much. As usual DC spent the majority of their time at bleakers/chalman while AD took all of our keeps. Meanwhile a group of DC were farming AD pugs at Black Boot.

DC really has no direction it seems. Very frustrating.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what happens when you fix a years long population exploit around sloppy coding. I thought I caught a glimpse of glow glows ghost at nickel the other day.
    Edited by usmguy1234 on April 25, 2018 5:24PM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    This is what happens when you fix a years long population exploit around sloppy coding. I thought I caught a glimpse of glow glows ghost at nickel the other day.

^
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep! Finally!
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭

Too funny :lol:
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's what I never understood if you don't have your home keeps why push enemy homekeeps. BRK and Chalman are EP home keeps. Literally all the fighting in vivec is on EPs side of the map if there would be fighting on all 3 sides the campaign wouldn't be so laggy but there is alway a 60 plus at chalman and 60 plus at brk so now no one can bar swap and skills take forever to fire. Like right now AD only has sejanus and BRK 2 keeps. They could send some of that huge Zerg in BRK to try to get roebeck it's been blue for the last 3 or 4 hours and there are no blues there because there are at least 80 blues at chalman. so why is AD trying to take arrius lol I just don't understand. This is making this campaign too laggy. These whole alliance zergs need to split up and play the map.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thankyourat it is infuriating to a lot of us on the A.D. side when our "less organized" groups spawn at Alessia and just zombie their way northeast over and over again. It really is ubiquitous though, there's always blues pressuring Roe. The same 4-6 man blue group takes Black Boot every day even if they have none of their home keeps. Yesterday a 20 man red team attacked Alessia when there was only 1 blue keep left to dethrone.

Triangular folly.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thankyourat it is infuriating to a lot of us on the A.D. side when our "less organized" groups spawn at Alessia and just zombie their way northeast over and over again. It really is ubiquitous though, there's always blues pressuring Roe. The same 4-6 man blue group takes Black Boot every day even if they have none of their home keeps. Yesterday a 20 man red team attacked Alessia when there was only 1 blue keep left to dethrone.

Triangular folly.

For the heck of it I blood spawned a couple of times over the course of a few days at Black Boot just to see what was going on as I was curious to see what DC was up to. I really don't get it. There are a ton of high level players there just farming pugs at resources. I got bored after 20 minutes and bounced. I asked in zone chat if these guys live here and they replied "yes".

Different strokes and all but I don't understand why people don't want some kind of a challenge when they PVP. Is it just to get easy AP for them? Seems lame.
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Triangular folly.

As someone who regularly takes black boots/kingscrest...

As a 4-5 man group (were certainly not the ones doing it every day) we do that for a small scale fight. We're beyond tired of fighting at the chalman or BRKs of the campaign where we can't play fluidly. We'll (and I'm sure they) will stop doing it when this game implements a viable and reliable way to trigger small scale fights. We don't mind fighting outnumbered 10v5, but 20v5 isn't fun especially when your skills aren't being fired off fluidly.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jsmalls wrote: »

Triangular folly.

As someone who regularly takes black boots/kingscrest...

As a 4-5 man group (were certainly not the ones doing it every day) we do that for a small scale fight. We're beyond tired of fighting at the chalman or BRKs of the campaign where we can't play fluidly. We'll (and I'm sure they) will stop doing it when this game implements a viable and reliable way to trigger small scale fights. We don't mind fighting outnumbered 10v5, but 20v5 isn't fun especially when your skills aren't being fired off fluidly.

It's actually a really good strategy to take back keeps with small groups, it can divert a lot of resources. I don't blame the groups that do that at all. The only thing that sucks for A.D. is the map imbalance, there's another spawn point for red and blue to take in between Brindle/Drakelowe and our back keeps. Conversely, A.D. would have to pass 3 other keeps to get to Bruma. That leads to a lot more attacks on the back keeps from both sides for A.D. and demands more defense.