Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Returning player

Ximinetto
Ximinetto
✭✭✭
I stop playing TESO cus the monthy fee of PS Network cost money. Now i will have some money the next month and i want to know few things. For example Summerset, it is a new expansion or a new DLC? Also this time i want to play an argonian magicka warden hybrid,so i want to do damage but heal too. I want to be some kind of druid. How are nowadays the magicka wardens? Finally how much time i can spend to get good gear at high end levels?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset is a chapter, therefore it can't be bought for crowns nor is it a part of ESO+. However, if ZOS follows up with what they did for Morrowind, Summerset will become a DLC in a year.

Magicka Wardens do great at heals and tanking, but struggle at end-game DPS. They are fine for all overland content and dungeons, just they don't do as well as other classes with trials DPS.

Gear depends on whether you want to buy gear, craft gear, or farm gear from overland zones, dungeons or trials.
  • Ximinetto
    Ximinetto
    ✭✭✭
    Summerset is a chapter, therefore it can't be bought for crowns nor is it a part of ESO+. However, if ZOS follows up with what they did for Morrowind, Summerset will become a DLC in a year.

Magicka Wardens do great at heals and tanking, but struggle at end-game DPS. They are fine for all overland content and dungeons, just they don't do as well as other classes with trials DPS.

Gear depends on whether you want to buy gear, craft gear, or farm gear from overland zones, dungeons or trials.
    Well if the can tank and heal well then the best option for a magicka warden is a breton,if i remember right, i bought a horse the last time i played to Ps4 TESO. So an human in a black horse looks cooler than an argonian.

About the DLC Summerset,i already spent money into Morrowind,so no more expansions or DLCs till i get high level with my warden.

• Ximinetto
    Ximinetto
    ✭✭✭
    What about stamina wardens? Can do damage too?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ximinetto wrote: »

Stamina Wardens are excellent in PVP, I have less experience with them in PVE, though they would make good tanks and would make good use of the usual stamina weapon skills for DPS.
  • Ximinetto
    Ximinetto
    ✭✭✭
    Ximinetto wrote: »

Stamina Wardens are excellent in PVP, I have less experience with them in PVE, though they would make good tanks and would make good use of the usual stamina weapon skills for DPS.
    Mmm i think about it , thanks.
  • Ximinetto
    Ximinetto
    ✭✭✭
    Ok i decided that for do damage,the best is an orc stamina nightblade with medium armor,dual wield and bow. Using shadow skill tree. For both ranged and cqc dps. I want to do damage,no matter what.