The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Argonians and the cool sound they make when mount sprinting

Lexosceles
Lexosceles
✭✭
I'm putting this in lore because I feel like it's going to be mostly RPers that would have noticed something like this.

I used to have a male Argonian that went, "tsaaa!" whenever he sprinted on his mount. Not every time, but most times. It was so perfectly lizardly.

I recently removed him and made a female Argonian, but she doesn't make that sound. :( I have limited character deletions so I can't go check every voice for each gender, but do any of your Argonians make lizard noises like that? Male or female? Maybe some of yours don't?

Thanks for reading the silly question!
  • Kierro
    Kierro
    ✭✭✭
    Spells-In-Shadows makes hisses, squeaks and grunts when he mount-sprints/breaks out of control effects.
  • Lexosceles
    Lexosceles
    ✭✭
    Okay, so that's two males. Maybe it's tied by the voice one chooses in character select?
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Female Argonian makes a neat sound, really it depends on the chosen voice.

On a side related note, one of the Female Khajiit voices makes a lovely aggressive purr when you use a skill like Combat Prayer or Wall of Elements.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Kierro
    Kierro
    ✭✭✭
    There's some voices that I've heard say "YEAH!" and/or "HEY!" So like ArchMiken said, it depends on the voices.
  • Lexosceles
    Lexosceles
    ✭✭
    Daaaang, I might just remake her a few times to see if I can find a good voice! Thanks, folks.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the coolest (funny weird when cheering) voice sound for the Argonian is with Voice A, here it is at 1:24:15.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Xd-BObPAiBU.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexosceles wrote: »
    Daaaang, I might just remake her a few times to see if I can find a good voice! Thanks, folks.

Part of the Appearance Change Token is Voice, so you can que that up and try the different voices to see which one you need.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Guarlet
    Guarlet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may want to get that checked out, I don't think handbags are supposed to make noises
    AKA The Goblinator, PC/EU
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a few Argonians but I trained them not to make any noises because it really ruins my concentration.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner