Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Is there an Add-On or some way....

perogwin_ESO
perogwin_ESO
✭✭✭
To see what Dungeon the Dungeon Finder queued you into before hitting accept? (IE: when doing the random dailies)
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly no
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish.
    I never use the random dungeon finder for that reason. The only time I'd do a random dungeon is if we got gift boxes for it as part of an event, like they did last year.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In the past we could see it. They removed it on purpose.
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nope and it shouldn't be.
  • Pixel_Zealot
    Pixel_Zealot
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, people kept declining when they saw which dungeon they were about to enter and queueing for dungeons took forever.

I remember sitting in front of the queue for like half an hour 'cause everyone kept declining WGT.
    Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random actually means random. Not the guaranteed quick n easy daily dungeon,

If someone wants to pull an "oh, ugh, I didn't want to do City of Ash II, screw this, I'm outta here," they have to take the queue penalty. That's how it should be IMO, since the random dungeon gives better rewards because of the risk of harder dungeons.
    Edited by VaranisArano on May 6, 2018 12:12PM
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random dungeon always should be Fungal Grotto 1, I Think.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random actually means random. Not the guaranteed quick n easy daily dungeon,

If someone wants to pull an "oh, ugh, I didn't want to do City of Ash II, screw this, I'm outta here," they have to take the queue penalty. That's how it should be IMO, since the random dungeon gives better rewards because of the risk of harder dungeons.
    Its not really random unless you are an 4 man group. In that case its an random dungeon all can do.
    Else you have an decent chance of getting grouped with some who specified an dungeon, this has an good chance of being an pledge dungeon, this tend to be an bonus.
    On the other hand if I want to do vet scalecaller peak I will probably pull 3 players who wanted an easy vet dungeon into it.
    They would prefer me wanting vCoA1 :)

Showing the dungeon will remove its purpose of random as fill in for groups. You reward as mercenary is the xp bonus.
    Solution is to not do random vet unless ready for it.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, OP. You can simply queue for the dungeon you want to do instead of a random. Works 100% of the time!
    The Moot Councillor
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    Yes, OP. You can simply queue for the dungeon you want to do instead of a random. Works 100% of the time!

No need for Snark, I am well aware of the choose specific. That wasn't the question I asked. I was pretty sure at one time you could see the name of it and I wondered if it had been an addon I had picked up and didn't remember. A person earlier in the thread said at one time you could then they changed it, so this must be what I was remembering.

On a side note : Am I the only one that thinks that if you are a subscriber you should have an option to turn off individual DLC if you don't want to bother with them (then turn them back on if you change your mind)? Being able to hand pick which DLC you have active (ie: paid for) as a non subscriber is literally the only bonus to NOT subscribing.

Edited by perogwin_ESO on May 6, 2018 7:31PM