The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Caldwell Silver and Gold quest

mystfit
mystfit
✭✭✭
I am AD who would prefer to do the other two factions before doing my own. If I complete all the 'other faction' quests then do AD and main story line, can I still get and complete the two Caldwell quests. I've read that you get 'credit' for quests done before picking up the Caldwells, but I want to make darn sure I get the actual quests themselves even if it's as simple as getting the quest and immediately completing it ;)
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good question, even big brother Google doesn't know at first sight :D

Would be interesting to know, my 'best guess' would be you that need to do the important quests counting for Cadwell again after completing your own faction (AD) first, before they would not count for Cadwell.

Again, best guess B)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caldwell's silver and gold check whether you've completed the main quests of a faction in their respective areas. I'm assuming that if you complete those quests before 'activating' Caldwell's silver or gold, they will simply register as completed when you do (activate silver or gold). Again, not sure on this, but it wouldn't make sense if it worked any other way since you can only complete each quest once.
    Edited by Saturnana on May 6, 2018 2:58PM
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did just that :) Well, I did all three faction quest lines before finishing Coldharbour with my main character and then handed Cadwell silver and gold in right after I got them :D
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can do all the Cadwell's quests (which closely follow the three main story lines), then beat up Molag Bal and et voila! Finishing Cadwell's off then takes only a few minutes.

The Covenant, Dominion and Pact links on http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Quests each have neat flow charts showing what's what. If a quest is coloured gold then it's required for Cadwell's.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    Good! I'm trying to complete 'all quests' possible and I've just recently screwed up the character I was working on. But, I'm kind of excited because I'd like to start a Summerset character, but I also feel I'll D I E if I have to do AD first again, so would like to do the other two then AD. Just to shake it up a bit, but I dont' want to lose access to those two quests. (not so much for the reward but for the quest count) Stupid Stonefalls......