The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So what exactly happened to Praxin Douare?

PrinceShroob
PrinceShroob
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm rather confused about the story in the Spindleclutch I dungeon. Apparently, the quest "Deadly Whispers" originally featured Praxin Douare being driven insane and fighting the group, explaining why he's dead in Spindleclutch II. But I've never seen this event -- the absolute most I've seen Praxin do is take off down the corridor after fighting the Swarm Mother and disappear. I searched the patch notes but I can't find anything about why this section of the quest was removed. I'd at least like to know what happened.

On another note, are the enemies fought later in Spindleclutch I Fighters Guild members? Their names all include "corrupted" but they wear plain Breton styles with blue accents rather than the Fighters Guild's distinctive Akaviri armor, which makes them look more like members of the Lion Guard.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There was a fight in the room after the Swarm Mother, the one that is now awkwardly empty and has a pointless door that explained all of that. I think it's gone since One Tamriel and I have no idea why. Basically what happed in that fight is, you come into the room, hear voices and the NPCs start killing each other. The corrupted are supposed to be Undaunted members I think or maybe they are Breton soldiers that are helped by the Undaunted, not sure.
    Edited by FakeFox on May 5, 2018 11:23AM
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah i always thought it bugged out and stopped showing that scene. It was an awkward scene mostly that took a bit too long but i explained things.
    I guess they look like Breton clothes because they are in Breton territory
    Edited by LMar on May 6, 2018 9:43AM
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"