The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

How do you all feel about 2h weapons being changed to count as 2 set pieces?

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Maybe it doesn’t affect you but I know you’ll care quite a bit if something like this happened to your own favorite playstyle :unamused:

You mean my truly hybrid Night Blade I have not been able to play since 1.5? I got over it, eventually.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• WhoThenNow7
    WhoThenNow7
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I think this will just completely kill what little dualweild builds we see in cyro save for the niche bleed build. Also not looking forward to all the 2h stamdens that'll have a selenes on top of their beetles, uppercut, executioner combo.

I'm assuming many of people are happy with this change but personally I'm not looking forward to the new breed of cancer it'll bring.

Also slightly salty of all the time/gold it took to get certain weapons to do a 5/5/2 build and now have it all be given to 2h as well. But anyways how do the rest of you guys feel about it?

I love it and am completely excited about it. I also already use a 2 hander on my stamden so...
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited about the choices it will give me. I also think that this change plus the LA change may help equalize magicka and stamina builds, at least that's my hope.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imryll wrote: »
    I'm excited about the choices it will give me. I also think that this change plus the LA change may help equalize magicka and stamina builds, at least that's my hope.

In what sense? In terms of damage, magicka and stamina are already pretty equal. As always magicka has a slight edge towards aoe and stamina towards single target.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Personally I think this will just completely kill what little dualweild builds we see in cyro save for the niche bleed build. Also not looking forward to all the 2h stamdens that'll have a selenes on top of their beetles, uppercut, executioner combo.

I'm assuming many of people are happy with this change but personally I'm not looking forward to the new breed of cancer it'll bring.

Also slightly salty of all the time/gold it took to get certain weapons to do a 5/5/2 build and now have it all be given to 2h as well. But anyways how do the rest of you guys feel about it?

I like the change.