The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Argument for Improving Maw of the Infernal (Monster Helm) - Please Lend Your Support/Ideas

GrumpyDuckling
GrumpyDuckling
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Maw of the Infernal is a fun set to use. The set gives a 10% chance on light and heavy attacks to spawn a pet Daedroth for 15 seconds. The set looks awesome and is easily one of my favorite in the game - in concept.

Unfortunately, the reality of the set is that it is simply too weak to consider slotting over other monster sets in both PVE and PVP - mostly due to the following reasons:

1) the 10% proc chance on light and heavy attacks doesn't proc the Daedroth enough compared to the monster sets that proc from damage done - with those sets it is as simple as applying a few dots to have near permanent upkeep of procs (ex: Shadowrend).

2) the Daedroth moves too slow to keep up with mobile enemies, which means that it can often spend the 15 second duration chasing the enemy instead of doing any damage.

3) the Daedroth's fire breathing attack is fine because it has AOE use, but too often the Daedroth defaults to it's physical attack which only targets one enemy - compared to a set like Skoria, which always has an AOE component to it's single target attack.

4) the Daedroth is weak defensively unless shielded by a magic user, which is a problem considering that the Daedroth is always in attack mode and will often run into enemy AOE attacks and die quickly.

Please consider the positive and negative ramifications of applying any or all of the following suggestions towards improvement of Maw of the Infernal:

- change how the set procs by allowing it to proc from damage done, instead of light and heavy attacks.
- allow the Daedroth to remain active until killed (like the dire wolves from the Werewolf ultimate). (My most emphatic suggestion).
- increase the movement speed of the Daedroth.
- increase the defense of the Daedroth (if the 15 second cooldown timer remains).
- increase the likelihood that the Daedroth will use the fire breathing AOE attack.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see one change: That the Daedroth doesn't appear right in front of the enemy.

Because that's invariably where the tank always is, and suddenly you have this huge beast that completely covers your character, and worse; complete obscures the enemy boss, making it impossible to see when to block/interrupt, etc etc. I hate asking players (when I'm tanking) if they'd mind removing/swapping their set piece because we wipe due to being basically one shot because I had zero Idea as the tank when that heavy attack was coming. You can move out of the way, but sometimes that 1-2 seconds is all it takes.

Just have hit spawn somewhere else please, that would be a huge help!
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

1) the 10% proc chance on light and heavy attacks doesn't proc the Daedroth enough compared to the monster sets that proc from damage done - with those sets it is as simple as applying a few dots to have near permanent upkeep of procs (ex: Shadowrend).

Yes, but I would argue that the fix should go the other way: all monster sets should actually require you to build for/around them.

That being said, I don't think anybody would have a problem with Maw of the Infernal getting a buff. I've only seen it used once in PvP in the last few months, and that was on Morkuldin-Packleader WW, lol.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, but I would argue that the fix should go the other way: all monster sets should actually require you to build for/around them.

That being said, I don't think anybody would have a problem with Maw of the Infernal getting a buff. I've only seen it used once in PvP in the last few months, and that was on Morkuldin-Packleader WW, lol.

Then make it 20% on la ha attacks.

8% skoria is easily 32%, 40% if you try per sec
    5% Shadowrend is easily 10-15% 20% if you try per sec
    Red Mountain is 10% per weapon ability, easily 30%, 40 to 50% per sec if you try

Maw is 10% per la/ha or 10% per sec... max. Typically it's La weaves, so more like 10% per 2 sec.

I feel a minimum of 20% per la/ha is still under par, but reasonable.

Remember Maw is one of the first monster sets, long before the insane sets that made it where maw can no longer crit.

He deserves some love.
    Edited by Waffennacht on March 29, 2017 12:39AM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The DPS is shocking but i use it in my full pet build because i love it and it's a lot better than the other pet monster helm. Even if this thing was a permanent summons it wouldn't be OP.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Set is good
    Edited by BohnT on May 2, 2018 12:15PM
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    His speed (and proc chance) has already been buffed in the past along with giving him a functioning AoE fire breath while moving, I doubt a speed or any form of ensuring the damage would be more useful than annoying. There needs to be weak aspects to sets, look at Ilambris, you can move out of the AoE, therefor rendering it useless, the Daedroth doesn't need to be riding someone's arse or hit from twice the range.

Changing how his proc behaves would be a reasonable improvement, directly buffing his base damage sounds lousy.

I am for doubling the proc rate as well, my biggest problem with the set is that scaling with CP was taken away (despite what the tooltip says) and inconsistency with uptime in comparison to other boss sets.

Raise the floor, lower the ceiling.
    Edited by SirMewser on March 29, 2017 4:51PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirMewser wrote: »
    His speed (and proc chance) has already been buffed in the past along with giving him a functioning AoE fire breath while moving, I doubt a speed or any form of ensuring the damage would be more useful than annoying. There needs to be weak aspects to sets, look at Ilambris, you can move out of the AoE, therefor rendering it useless, the Daedroth doesn't need to be riding someone's arse or hit from twice the range.

Changing how his proc behaves would be a reasonable improvement, directly buffing his base damage sounds lousy.

I am for doubling the proc rate as well, my biggest problem with the set is that scaling with CP was taken away (despite what the tooltip says) and inconsistency with uptime in comparison to other boss sets.

Raise the floor, lower the ceiling.

Thank You! I was suspicious about a stealth nerf and it's true! Proc pets no longer scale :( and im fairly certain Mork no longer receives the bonus from daedric prey.

So if there is no scaling, and no crits, he effectively has lost 45% damage. He literally has the Lowest proc chance of all sets, and even after the buffs still has a lower damage output than valkyn skoria (on the same build @asayre did all the maths back in the day)

A damage buff would be cool, a mechanic change would be cool, but I would prefer a higher proc chance.

Also I would love an immunity to fear for him.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    After seeing the new patch notes and not seeing any monster helm sets listed under changes, I'd like to remind ZOS that Maw of the Infernal needs some love.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    A lot of sets and traits need some love... I made a suggestion over in an overhaul thread of mine that the damage should be doubled and every light and heavy attack should have a 10% chance to refresh the duration, so you can keep it there. Same goes for morkuldin. I annoy The devs with tags and pushes every few days now, but I don't even get any reply for 6500 words I wrote. That's more than my Bachelor thesis.

Help me raise the imbalance issue of traits and sets:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/337112/a-detailed-
    tweaking-of-set-and-trait-numbers-to-achieve-a-better-balance-in-eso#latest
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »
    A lot of sets and traits need some love... I made a suggestion over in an overhaul thread of mine that the damage should be doubled and every light and heavy attack should have a 10% chance to refresh the duration, so you can keep it there. Same goes for morkuldin. I annoy The devs with tags and pushes every few days now, but I don't even get any reply for 6500 words I wrote. That's more than my Bachelor thesis.

I like your initiative and support balancing sets. Just a heads up, that link doesn't seem to be working. I can probably find your thread through search, though.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Masel92 wrote: »

I like your initiative and support balancing sets. Just a heads up, that link doesn't seem to be working. I can probably find your thread through search, though.

It's in the closed beta forums, that might be why it's not working. I'll just copy it on here:

I have posted this twice already and never got any kind of official response on it, which is why I want to post it again (and will do until I get noticed):

Underwhelming Sets and Traits in ESO – Tweaking Numbers and making worthless Sets and Traits great again!
    I believe many of you have, like me, thought a lot of times „I wonder if this set or trait could be fun to use and effective in this build“ and found that it simply underperforms (or overperforms in some cases) in damage, utility, sustain and healing, but was cool in the general way of thinking behind it.
    I wanna go through all the sets that need tweaks in their numbers in order to become worth using. Of course this is a lot of work, but if we all participate we can actually try to make the nice guys from ZoS think about implementing some of those changes. I’m a rather PvE oriented player and would gladly accept the help of any experienced PvP players to make it more balanced throughout both sides of the player Base.

I will complete the formatting within the next days so this becomes easier to read, I did this in Word and copying the formatting did not work at all :neutral:

OK let’s start with sets:

First of all, I’m going to adjust numbers, and in some cases add new bonuses or remove bonuses that just don’t make sense at all and for some reason don’t get changed. The tables show the already improved suggestion.

Almalexias mercy:
    5-piece set gives aoe-healing on damage taken. Cooldown is too high and proc chance is too low. So either guarantee it after 3 seconds or remove the cooldown and make it 10% chance.
    New Tooltip:
    2 Items Increases your Maximum Health by 1064
    3 Items Increases your Spell Resistance by 1935
    4 Items Increases your Spell Resistance by 1935
    5 Items When you take damage, you have a 20% Chance to heal yourself and all allies within 7 meters by 2429. This effectcan only occur once every second.

Eagle Eye:
    3-piece set, increases crit rating and range of bow abilities. In general a fun set, but the 3-piece bonus needs to be worth slotting over Vicious Ophidian/Alkosh or Agility on Bow Focused Builds. Add in another 200 Weapon damage on Bow abilities on the 3-piece bonus and multiply the crit bonus with 1.5 to match Agility values.

New Tooltip:

2 Items Increases your Weapon Critical by 1032
    3 Items Increases the Range of your Bow abilities by 3 Meters. With an equipped Bow, also grants 200 Weapon Damage.
    4 Items /
    5 Items /

Agility/Willpower:
    Great starters that have become very affordable. In endgame they lost their place as you can’t add a fourth piece bonus and minor slayer is better. My suggestion would be to add a four piece bonus for weapons that gives you 4.5% crit for weapon and spell, respectively.

New Tooltip:

2 Items Increases your Maximum Stamina/Magicka by 1400
    3 Items Increases your Weapon/Spell Damage by 174
    4 Items Increases Weapon/Spell Critical by 1032
    5 Items /

Wilderqueens Arch:
    Snares enemies through bow abilities. Doesn’t have any use in PvE, so adding either a Fixed AoE DoT to it might make it worth using. E.g. Bow abilities infect enemies with the wilderqueens curse that deals 2000 Poison Damage to enemies within 5 meters every second for 5 seconds. This effect can occur every 8 seconds.

New Tooltip:

2 Items Increases Weapon Critical by 688
    3 Items Increases your Stamina Recovery by 129
    4 Items Increases your Maximum Stamina by 933
    5 Items Reduces the Movement Speed of Enemies hit by your Bow abilities by 30% for 5 seconds and infects them with the Wilderqueen's curse, dealing 1250 Poison and 1250 Disease damage to them and all enemies in a 5 meter radius every second for 5 seconds. This effect can only occur every 8 seconds.

Buffer of the Swift:
    Pvp set that gives Shields on damage taken. In order to make it better remove the 10% chance and maybe add minor evasion.

New Tooltip:

4 Items You take 5% less damage from other Players.
    5 Items Whenever you take Magical Damage, you have a 10% chance to receive a damage shield that absorbs up to 4000 damage.

Burning Spellweave:
    Sorry, but this set is way overtuned and makes all others look weak. 480 spell damage on full uptime And a decent uptime on burning (which leads to more blockade damage) is way too strong, tune it down to 480 spell damage or replace the Spell damage bonus with recovery or spell resistance.. It will still out-dps Julianos due to burning.

2 Items Increases your Maximum Magicka by 933
    3 Items Increases Spell Critical by 688
    4 Items Increases your Magicka Recovery by 129
    5 Items When you deal damage with a Flame Damage ability, you have a 20% chance to apply the burning status effect to the enemy and gain 600 Spell Damage for 8 seconds. This effect can occur once every 12 seconds.

Eternal Warrior:
    While this is a fun set to use, sets that proc on death do not really have much use in PvE and the 3-piece is worthless in PvP. So instead, make it proc on high incoming damage AND death and reduce the cooldown to a minute. That way it can be a great Ultimate Generation set and still provide the safety it was intended to deliver. Maybe >50% of health as a border.

Maw of the Infernal:
    This set does very underwhelming damage and procs infrequently except in heavy attack builds. Double the damage it does and make the duration at least 30 seconds so the spawn and despawn animations don’t take out that much time or let attacks refresh the duration.
    New Tooltip:

1 Item Increases your Maximum Health by 1064
    2 Items When you deal damage with a Light or Heavy Attack, you have a 10% chance to summon a fire breathing Daedroth for 15 seconds. The Daedra's basic attacks deals 8257 Physical Damage. Every additional Light and Heavy attack has a 10% chance to refresh the duration.

Way of Martial Knowledge:
    This set used to be great, but the 4 second cooldown kills it. It basically boosts every 8th action by ten percent, making it a 1.25% damage increase on the five piece. You can actuall reduce the cooldown to 1 second and it would still only buff every second ability making it a 5% increase overall.

New Tooltip:

3 Items Increases your Spell Damage by 129
    4 Items Increases your Spell Damage by 129
    5 Items When you deal damage, you increase the damage of the next ability by 10%. This effect can only happen every second.

Way of Air:
    Doesn’t have any use in PvE. If dodge rolls buff something. It should be a long-lasting buff so you can actually try to include it in your rotation. 4 piece needs another Buff in It like weapon crit. Make the buff 500 weapon damage and increase its duration to 15 seconds. Seems strong, but you’d still have to dodge every 15 seconds and the two regen bonuses don’t help your damage at all.

2 Items Increases your Stamina Recovery by 129
    4 Items Increases your Detection Radius by 40% and increases your Weapon Damage by 129.
    5 Items Dodge rolls increase your Spell and Weapon damage by 300 for 15 seconds and reduce the cost of dodge rolls by 33%.

Way of Fire:
    Weaker version of Red Mountain. Reduce cooldown to one second.

New Tooltip:

2 Items Increases your Maximum Stamina by 933
    3 Items Increases Weapon Critical by 688
    4 Items Increases your Weapon Damage by 129
    5 Items When you deal damage with a Weapon ability, you have a 20% chance to deal an additional 4000 Flame Damage. This effect can occur once every 1 seconds.

Ice furnace:
    This is one of the sets that I don't get. Weapon damage on a magicka set? Change it to spell damage And you’d have a fun build with Burning Spellweave. Ice – fire mage here we come. Oh and also double the damage because it’s aheavy set that forces you to sacrifice three jewels to be worth considering.

New Tooltip:

5 Items When you deal direct damage with a Frost Damage ability, you have a 50% chance to deal an additional 2100 Flame Damage to all enemies within 8 meters around the initial target. This effect can occur once every 1 second.

Bogdan the Nightflame:
    Veeeery underwhelming. Increase the proc chance to 10% and the radius to 10m.

New Tooltip:

2 Items When you heal a friendly target, you have a 10% chance to summon a totem for 6 seconds that heals you and your allies in a radius of 10 meters for 3483 Health every 1 second. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds.

Infallible Aether:
    Used to be meta on healers, now it just fills in on enemies that are immune to concussion as it overwrites it and prevents off-balance from happening. Make it a unique buff and weaken the percentage so it becomes useful again as a support set!

2 Items Increases Spell Critical by 688
    3 Items Grants Minor Slayer, increasing your Damage Done against Enemies in Dungeons and Trials by 5%.
    5 Items Your fully charged heavy attacks do an additional 903 damage.Enemies you damage with fully charged Heavy Attacks are afflicted with an Aether for 10 seconds, increasing their damage taken by 5%. Adds 688 Spell Critical.

Briarheart:
    First of all, add SHARPENED weapons to this set. Then triple the heal it gives and increase the duration to 12 seconds so it is actually worthwhile as a self-healing set.

3 Items Increases your Maximum Stamina by 933
    4 Items Increases Weapon Critical by 688
    5 Items When you deal critical damage, you have a 10% chance to increase your weapon damage by 449 for 12 seconds. While Briarhearts are active, your critical hits heal you for 1800. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.

Iceheart:
    While this set sounds nice, the damage it gives is neglectible. Make the damage higher and increase the radius to 8m as grothdarr is.

New Tooltip:

1 Item Increases Spell Critical by 688
    2 Items When you deal Critical Damage, you have a 20% chance to gain a damage shield that absorbs 8600 damage for 6 seconds. While the damage shield holds, you deal 1550 Cold Damage to all enemies within 8 meters of you every 1 second. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds.

Elemental Succession:
    Also sounds fun, but there aren't enough builds in this game that can actually use all three types of damage other than force pulse. When using two elements at 50% each, you get a spell damage buff of 515 on one of them but lose it on the other and have four seconds without a buff to anything. Double the spell damage it gives to each element. That way you get 1030*0.5+1030*0.5+1030*0=515 spell damage on a build that uses two elements equally and this makes them more viable. Also you’d get a constant 310 spell damage to force pulse.i can see this on on mag dk lightning builds, sorcs that use fire or wardens with fire or lightning.

New Tooltip:

4 Items Increases your Maximum Magicka by 933
    5 Items While you are in combat, you gain a rotating bonus to Flame, Shock, or Frost Damage. The active element changes every 4 seconds. Your attacks dealing damage with the active element gain 1030 Spell Damage.

Affliction:
    Weak proc set, gives max magicka as a four piece. Make the cooldown one second and change the four piece to stamina.

New Tooltips:

2 Items Increases your Weapon Damage by 129
    5 Items When you deal disease or poison damage, you have a 50% chance to deal an additional 2979 Disease Damage. This effect can occur once every 1 seconds.

Essence thief:
    Make the essence automatically come to you in a moderate speed. Other than that great set.

Combat physician and Gossamer:
    Only work on enemies that aren’t at 100% health, change this and there we go.

Flanking Strategist:
    Just a little stronger than Hundings and very situational. It should give you at least double the buff to try it out in PvP and give you a HoT of the damage done.

5 Items Strikes in the Back of your enemies hit with an additional 660 weapon damage and grant you Invisibility for 10 seconds.

Galerions Revenge:
    Damage is way too weak, make it at least double as strong.

2 Items Increases Spell Critical by 688
    3 Items Increases your Magicka Recovery by 129
    5 Items When you deal damage with a Light of Heavy Attack, you put a Mark of Revenge on the enemy for 15 seconds. After stacking 6 Marks of Revenge on an enemy they detonate for 10000 Magic Damage.

Hide of Morihaus:
    You can quadruple the damage and then it might be fun with eternal hunt.

New Tooltip:

3 Items Increases your Physical Resistance by 1935
    5 Items Roll-dodging through an enemy knocks them down and hits them for 8000 damage.

Heem-Jas Retribution:
    3 seconds is veeery short. Make it 8 so you actually have something from it in trash mobs and add-heavy boss fights.

5 Items When an enemy within 28 meters dies, you get Major Berserk for 8 seconds, increasing your damage done by 25%.

Witchman's Armor:
    This is a burst heal and sustain boost on ultimate cost. Dawnbreaker will actually heal you for ~3.4k health and stamina. If you cast it every 30 seconds, you have 145 health and stamina per second, very underwhelming. I’d suggest adding the same amount of healing and stam return on cast over 1s per 10 Ultimate cost of c ultimate. So add 3,4k per spec instantly and another 3,4k over 12.5s on dawnbreaker.

3 Items Increases your Weapon Damage by 129
    4 Items Increases your Maximum Health by 1064
    5 Items When you use an Ultimate ability, you heal for 30 Health and you restore 30 Stamina per point of the Ultimate's cost and an additional 30 Health and Stamina per Point of the Ultimate's cost over 1s per 10 Points of the Ultimate’s cost.

Hircine's Veneer:
    Add ~2k stamina for 12 group members on top of the recovery.

4 Items Increases your Stamina Recovery by 129
    5 Items Increases the Stamina Recovery of up to 12 allies within 28 meters by 10% and increases their Maximum Stamina by 2300.

Spelunker:
    Weird set that only buffs five abilities out of which only two are used and not for the damage they do. Bone Shield doesn’t even benefit from it. Make it add 500 Spell damage on synergy abilities and leave the stamina return on every synergy your allies pop.

Molag Kena:
    Add in Heavy Attacks to proc it and increase the duration to 8s. With the sustain as it is right now reduce the penalty to 15% to enable more classes to sustain it.

1 Item Increases Spell Damage and Weapon Damage by 129
    2 Items Dealing Damage with 2 Light or Heavy Attacks triggers Overkill, increasing your Spell and Weapon Damage by 516 and increasing the cost of abilities by 15% for 8 seconds.

Nerien’eth:
    Either change the 1 PC bonus to spell damage or increase the damage by 30%. Or simply change the cooldown to 2 second. That way it feels a lot stronger.

2 Items When you deal Direct Damage you have a 10% chance to summon a Lich Crystal, exploding after 3 Seconds, dealing 8862 Magic Damage to all enemies in a 4 meter radius. This effect can only occur every 2 seconds.

Para Bellum:
    Reduce the time needed to one second and half the shield strength.

3 Items Increases your Maximum Health by 1064
    5 Items When you have not taken damage for at least 2 seconds, you receive a Damage Shield that absorbs up to 6406 Damage.

Permafrost:
    Make it work on all allies in a 10m radius and make it deal damage around the ally when a shield bursts. E.g. Increases the Health regen of allies in a 10m radius by 957 while they are guarded by a damage shield and deals 1000 cold damage in a 5 meter radius when a shield bursts.
    This would work great on a warden or a DK tank with igneous Shields and would be a very good offensive tank set. As it is part of a vMA set it should have potential to make the shield worth using.

3 Items Increases your Maximum Magicka by 933
    5 Items Grants 957 Health Recovery to Allies within 10 meters who are protected by a Damage Shield. Whenever a Damage Shield on an ally within 10 meters expires or bursts, deals 1000 Cold Damage to enemies within 5 meters of the ally.

Phoenix:
    Make this set grant major and minor expedition and make you immune to snares so you can actually escape the situation for 15 seconds.

3 Items Increases your Magicka Recovery by 129
    5 Items When you die, you instead become immune to all negative effects and healing for 3 seconds, When the effect ends, you heal for 17200 Health and explode for 8600 Fame Damage to all enemies within 8 meters. You also gain Major and Minor Expedition for 20 Seconds, increasing your Movement Speed by 30% and 10%, respectively and become immune to Snare And Stun Effects for 20 Seconds.

Tormentor:
    Make this set work on direct damage through single target weapon abilities. This way you can use it to taunt on frost staffs with clench or force pulse to avoid the heavy attack taunt and increase your resistances.

3 Items Adds 4% Healing taken
    4 Items Adds 4% Healing taken
    5 Items When you deal direct damage with a single-target ability, you increase your Spell and Physical Resistance by 3642 and taunt the enemy for 15 seconds, forcing it to attack you.

Warrior’s Fury:
    Make this set also grant you 300 spell and physical resistance on damage taken with the same cumulative effect. And make it work on damage taken, not critical damage taken.

5 Items When you take damage, your Weapon Damage is increased by 30 and your Resistance (Physical and Spell) is increased by 30 for 6 seconds, stacking up to 25 times.

Destruction Mastery:
    Increase 5-piece bonus to 3000 Magicka.

5 Items While having a Destruction staff equipped, increases your Maximum Magicka by 3000.

Armor of Truth:
    Very situational and underwhelming. Change it to proc on applying status effects on an enemy and increase it to 400 weapon damage.

5 Items When you inflict a status effect on an Enemy, increases your Weapon Damage by 434 for 10 seconds. This effect can only occur every 10 seconds.

Glorious Defender:
    Make this grant you major evasion for 10 seconds on a light and heavy attack and return 350 stamina everytime you dodge an attack.

5 Items When you deal damage with a light or heavy attack, you have a 20% chance to gain Major evasion for 10 seconds, increasing your dodge chance by 15%. You also restore 400 Stamina and 2 Ultimate every time you dodge an attack.

Slimecraw:
    Change the 1-piece bonus to spell damage and weapon damage, similar to molag kena.

1 Item Increases Spell Damage and Weapon Damage by 129
    2 Items Grants you Minor Berserk, increasing your Damage done by 8%.

Archer’s Mind:
    Make the five piece grant 10% crit damage and 200 weapon damage while wielding a bow. This seems like a strong five piece, but bows are supposed to become viable right? And TFS grants you a flat 10%+ damage increase so this isn’t stronger than that.

5 Items Increases your Critical Damage done by 8% and grants 129 Weapon Damage while wielding a Bow.

Wyrd tree’s Blessing:
    Make this heal all allies in a 15m radius for 20000 over 15s on proc too and apply minor magickasteal.

2 Items Increases your Magicka Recovery by 129
    5 Items Casting a Magicka ability removes up to 5 negative effects from you, heals all allies within a 15m radius for 15000 over 15 seconds and applies minor Staminasteal and Magickasteal to all enemies within a 15m radius from you. This effect can only occur once every 25 seconds.

Noble duelist's silk:
    Very weird set. Change 1-piece bonus to Spell damage. Could work well with shuffle on a magicka toon and a lightning staff, but requires a lot of incoming damage.

2 Items Increases your Spell Damage by 129
    5 Items When you dodge an attack, your Light an Heavy Attacks deal an additional 1225 damage for 8 Seconds.

Overwhelming Surge:
    The name is irritating. Make this an 8m AoE around you and then we’re talking!

5 Items When you activate a class ability, you have a 15% chance to surround yourself with a torrent tha deals 2365 Shock damage to all enemies in an 8 meter radius for 6 seconds.

Cyrodiil 3 PC Sets:
    Multiply all of those by 1.5 to match agility/willpower/endurance.

Swamp Raider:
    Increase the Weapon Damage Bonus to 600. Seems strong, but it should work great on a DK with claw, injection, noxious breath and FoO to proc it constantly.

5 Items When dealing Damage with a Magicka ability, your Poison and Disease Damage Abilities gain an additional 600 Weapon Damage for 10 Seconds.

Undaunted Infiltrator and Unweaver:
    Those were supposed to promote hybrid builds, but they are pretty weird as they are. change the four piece bonus to spell critical/weapon critical (swap them out), respectively and switch out their five piece bonuses too.
    That way those two sets can function as a substitute for the vMA staffs on the back bar.
    2 Items Increases your Maximum Stamina/Magicka by 933
    3 Items Increases your Maximum Stamina/Magicka by 933
    4 Items Increases Weapon/Spell critical by 688
    5 Items When activating an Ability that costs Stamina/Magicka, your light attacks deal an additional 774 damage and Heavy Attacks deal an additional 1161 damage for 10 seconds.

Destructive Mage:
    Reduce the cooldown and make this work on yourself too. Totally underwhelming as it is right now.

5 Items Dealing Damage with a fully-charged Heavy Attack, you place a Bomb on the enemy for 10 seconds. When you or another player hit the target with another fully charged Heavy Attack, they detonate he Bomb, dealing 7875 Magic Damage to all enemies within 8 meters. This effect can only occur every 2 seconds.

Twin Sisters:
    Make this set proc on blocking and dealing damage so you can use it offensively and defensively.

5 Items When you deal melee damage or block an attack, you have a 10% chance to let all enemies within 5 meters bleed for 10375 Damage over 8 seconds, ignoring their resistance. This effect can only occur every 8 Seconds.

Ashen Grip:
    Seriously underwhelming, needs significantly more damage to become useful. Could be especially good as an easily obtainable alternative for dropped sets for beginners.

5 Items When you deal direct melee damage, you have a 20% chance to breath fire to all enemies in front you for 12000 Flame Damage. This effect can only occur every 4 seconds.

Eyes of Mara:
    Generally sounds fine, but sustain is not really an issue on healers, so giving this set an offensive additional bonus would make it more effective. Give restoration staff abilities a 10% chance to grant 5% crit to allies hit by them.

5 Items Reduces the cost of your Restoration Staff Abilities by 12% and increases the critical chane of allies hit by your Restoration Staff Abilities by 1095.

Kvatch Gladiator:
    Only works on enemies hit that are below 25%, which is way too low. Make it let your attacks hit up to 200% harder on enemies below 50% health so it gives you a gradual execute on everything and a decreasing Weapon Damage Bonus working the other way around.

5 Items Your Light and Heavy Attacks deal up to 200% more damage against enemies below 50% health, based on their missing Health. Increases your Weapon Damage by up to 300 against enemies above 50% Health, decreasing to 0 based on the enemies missing health.

Vampire’s Kiss:
    Set that doesn’t give damage bonuses and still works on killing enemies. Change the bonus to work on enemies dying in range, similar to Vicious Ophidian so you don’t have to kill enemies yourself and you can wear this on a tank. Maybe add a Stamina Recovery and Increase the healing too.

2 Items Increases your Health Recovery by 129
    4 Items Adds 4% Healing taken
    5 Items When an enemy within 28 meters dies, Heals you for 10000 over 6 seconds and restores 420 Stamina.

Morkuldin:
    Fun set, but the summon duration is too short, similar to Maw of the infernal, increase this to 30 seconds as well OR let another proc renew the duration.

2 Items Increases your Maximun Stamina by 933
    5 Items When you deal damage with a Light or Heavy Attack, you have a 10% chance t summon an animated weapon to attack your enemies for 15 seconds. The Animated Weapon’s basic attack deals 4551 Physical Damage. Each subsequential hit with a Light or Heavy Attack has a 10% chance to refresh the duration.

Orgnums Scales:
    Just make it increase your health regen by 50%, remove the 60% barrier. Also make it weaken the effect of Vampirism on Health Recovery up to 100% based on missing health.

2 Items Increases your Health Recovery by 129
    5 Items Increases your Health Recovery by 50% and decreases the Effect of Vampirism on your Health Recovery to up to 100%, based on your missing Health.

Pelinals Aptitude:
    This was supposed to make hybrid builds workable, but it gives three recovery bonuses and only sets damage stats to the higher one. Make it give both spell and weapon damage, stamina and magicka and recovery on the 2, 3 and 4 pc bonuses.

2 Items Increases your Weapon and Spell Critical by 688
    3 Items Increases your Maximum Stamina and Magicka by 933
    4 Items Increases Weapon and Spell Damage by 129
    5 Items Your Weapon and Spell Damage both become the highest one of the two values.

Spectres Eye:
    This is such a weak set… Make it at least permanent (increase duration to 6s) and make it reflect projectiles hit at you when dodging them.

2 Items Increases your Spell Resistance by 1935
    5 Items When you cast a Magicka Ability you gain Major Evasion, increasing your dodge chance by 15% for 8 Seconds. You also reflect every dodged attack back at enemies for 8 seconds while dealing an additional 2000 Magic Damage. This effect can only occur every 10 seconds.

Torugs Pact:
    Very underwhelming too, make the effect at least 75% stronger. That way it actually gives a significant buff on the 5-piece with infused weapons. I mean you still have to sacrifice sharpened for it.

3 Items Increases Spell Damage and Weapon Damage by 129
    4 Items Increases your Spell Resistance by 1935
    5 Items Increases the potency of your weapon’s enchantment by 75% and reduces the cooldown on the enchantment’ proc by 1 second.

Aspect of Mazzatun:T
    While this set looks good on paper, falling below 30% Health is a bad wax to proc it. It would be a great overall sustain set if it proceed when falling below 30% health, stamina or magicka and restored the Ressource that fell below 30%. Then give each effect an individual cooldown.

4 Items Increases your Maximum Magicka by 933
    5 Items When you fall below 30% Health, Stamina or Magicka, you either Heal for 7052 or restore 6020 Stamina or Magicka. Each Effect can only occur every 45 seconds.

Arch Mage:
    Make this work on Light and Medium Weaving too.

3 Items Increases Spell Damage by 129
    4 Items Increases your Spell Critical by 668
    5 Items Your Light Attacks restore 500 Magicka and your Heavy Attacks restore 675 Magicka.

Hand of Mephala:
    This set only works in Melee range, does not help Magicka DDs and has a 5 Second Period before it even procs. Add Minor Breach, making the Web spawn under attackers and let the webs explode after 1 second.

2 Items Adds 4% Healing taken
    4 Items Increases your Physical Resistance by 1935
    5 Items When you take damage, you have a 10% chance to cast a web around the attacker for 5 seconds, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies within by 50%. After 1 second the web bursts in to venom, dealing 2580 Poison Damage and applying Minor Fracture and Minor Breach to any enemy hit for 5 seconds, reducing their Physical and Spell Resistance by 1320.

Sword Dancer/Sword Singer/Spider Cultist Cowl/Light Speaker:
    Those sets are mostly lackluster due to them buffing only a certain amount of abilities while forcing you to have a certain weapons slotted. Making them increase your Weapon Damage or Spell Damage while slotted by a fixed amount makes them Buff all abilities while still requiring you to have that weapon equipped. The 400 Weapon or Spell Damage Sounds strong, but the 2 piece bonus is Health, so it will not outperform other sets damagewise, but bring them on par with others. The sets that buff physical/fire/cold/shock/magic damage abilities have their use as they already buff enough skills on certain classes.

3 Items Increases your Maximum Stamina/Magicka by 933
    4 Items Increases your Weapon Damage/Spell Damage by 129
    5 Items Increases your Weapon Damage/Spell Damage by 400 while having Dual Wield Weapons/ a Two-handed Weapon/ a Destruction Staff/a Restoration Staff equipped.

Lunar Bastion:
    While this set looks good on paper, the 2.5k shield is very underwhelming as they don't stack. This set is a trial set and should be able to make stamina DDs survive damage spikes, so make the Shields stack.

2 Items Adds 4% Healing Taken
    3 Items Grants Minor Aegis at all times, decreasing the damage you take from Enemies in Trials and Dungeons b 5%
    5 Items When you activate a synergy, you spawn a lunar blessing under you for 10 seconds that grants a damage shield to allies within 8 meters that protects up to 2804 damage every 2 seconds. This effect stacks up to 5 times.

Sheer Venom:
    This set is cool as it procs through poison injection, but it is still not strong enough.

3 Items Increases Weapon Damage by 129
    4 Items Increases Weapon Damage by 129
    5 Items Enemies you damage with an execute ability take an additional 12000 poison damage over 6 seconds. Enemies below 50% take up to 100% additional damage, based on their missing health. This effect can only occur once every 6 seconds.

Trinimac's Valor:
    This set looks like a good set for DK healers in general, but the cooldown is too high and it doesn't proc off other sets that grant Shields, such as combat physician and lunar bastion. This could be cool on a DK tank with Lunar Bastion and DK healers with igneous Shields. So reduce the cooldown to 1 second and this can become a cool set.

5 Items When you cast a Damage Shield on an ally, you have a 20% chance to call a shard of trinimac that deals 3667 damage to enemies and heals you and your allies for 3667 within a 5 meter radius. This effect can only occur every 1 second.

Medusa:
    Heavy Set that grants Minor force. you can get that buff by using trap or guard, and as it's a heavy set it doesn't have a use in PvE AND it gives a Health bonus on top of only having Healthy Jewelry. My suggestion would be to add a significant crit chance bonus to the 5-piece to make up for the downsides of the set so you can maybe use it on a ranged sorc or magblade that don't have access to minor force.

2 Items Increases your Spell Critical by 688
    5 Items Grants you Minor Force, Increasing your critical damage by 10%. Grants 1376 Spell Critical.

Those are my suggestions as far as sets are concerned, please tell me if something is totally off or OP in any way. Also make (reasonable) suggestions for sets yourself so we get ideas together. Same holds for the traits.
    Balancing traits in ESO:

Precise:
    Currently grants 7% critical chance. With a normal criteria damage modifier, this is an increase in healing and damage of 3.5%.
    Proposed change: Give precise a 10% crit chance increase OR a 6% crit damage modifier and a 7% critical chance increase. Assuming a crit chance of 66,7% and a normal crit damage modifier before precise, this would lead to a DPS increase of 10%*0.50=5% OR 7%*0.56=3.92% increase in damage. This would increase with the crit damage modifier bonuses like minor and major force, elfborn/precise strikes (which is additive now) and templar and nightblade passives.

EXAMPLE:
    Having the 10% crit damage bonus from the templar, 7.5% from elfborn, the new minor force (10%) and 50% major force it would lead to a damage increase of 10%*(0.5+0.10+0.075+0.075+0.05+0.1)=10%*0.9=9%, which is somewhat in line with what sharpened gives you right now, plus giving you the same bonus to healing done. This would be effective with Twice-Born Star as well.

New Tooltip:

Increases your Critical Chance by 7% and your Critical Strike damage by 6%.

OR:

Increases your Critical Strike chance by 10% ~ 2190.

Nirnhoned:
    currently gives your weapon an increase in damage of 11%. For staves, shield and board and bows this is an equivalent of 146 spell/weapon damage, and an increase in healing and damage of around 3% without major brutality/major sorcery. For two handed weapons and dual wield, the increase is around 172 spell/weapon damage, which is around 4% damage increase. The contribution to the effective spell/weapon damage is thus very low.
    Example: My effective spell power without nirnhoned is around 6500 with 40k magicka and 2500 spell damage. Adding 20% from Major sorcery is then 3000. Factoring in nirnhoneds 146 spell damage, I have 2646 before major sorcery and 3172 after major sorcery. Comparing the two leads to an increase in effective spell power of 172, so a whopping 2.4%.
    So in order to make nirnhoned viable, we need to at least triple it’s value to 33%, this way nirnhoned would give 440 spell damage, so 2940 spell power before major sorcery and 3542 after it. The increase in effective spell power is then 542, so it would lead to 7.4% damage increase. Given that this trait buffs healing, works on Shields and scales with increasing spell and weapon damage, this value would increase with stacking spell damage and weapon damage, respectively.

OR give it a mix of all the traits except for prosperous and training: hence, increases your healing done by 2.5%, your critical chance by 2.5%, your chance to apply status effects by 50%, your spell and weapon penetration by 2000 and reduces the cooldown of your enchantments by 15% and increases their potency by 7% and increases your spell and physical resistance by 2000.

New Tooltip:

Increases the damage of this weapon by 33%.

Sharpened:
    Currently increases the damage by over 11% in PvE and 8% in PvP, given that the target’s resistance is not fully mitigated. It doesn’t work on Shields. As I’d prefer bringing the other traits on par with it, I’d leave the trait as it is atm or make it percentage-based at 29%(5280/18200).

New Tooltip:

Increases your Spell and Physical Penetration by 5280.

OR

Increases your Spell and Physical Penetration by 29%.

Powered:
    great for healing as it is, but I’d like it to have a group synergy effect as well, e.g. Synergies you grant restore a specific numbers of resources to you and allies.

OR Simply buff the percentage as it only affects healing to match the values of the sharpened trait.

New Tooltip:

Increases healing done by 7%. Also restores 400 Stamina and Magicka to you and allies who activate your synergies.

OR increases your healing done by 10%.

Charged:
    Has it's uses on both healers and DDs now with the new minor vulnerability, so it's fine in my opinion. You could double the damage and length of status effects too, so burning would last 6 seconds, concussion 12 etc. The doubled damage would not apply on concussion though.

New Tooltip:

Increases your chance to apply status effects by 220% and the damage and length of them by 100%.

Infused:
    Is strong on tanks, and in my opinion, it doesn’t need to be changed much except to apply on poisons as well.

Defending:
    Strong trait, let it behave similar to sharpened, so either leave it or make it percentagebased.

Prosperous:
    Make it increase the chance of the set that you’re wearing it of, so if you wear seven BSW pieces, it increases the drop chance of BSW items by 700%.

OR give it a chance to drop a second set item when killing mobs and bosses. 10% per piece sounds reasonable.

New Tooltip:

Increases the Chance to receive a specific Set Item by 100% per Prosperous Armor Piece worn of that specific Item Set.

OR Grants you a 10% chance to receive an additional set item whenever you receive one.

Decisive:
    Very underwhelming in any regard. Either make it increase your ultimate gained by 34% or decrease the cost of ultimates in addition to the existing effect.

New Tooltip:

Increases the amount of ultimate you gain by 34%.

OR

Each time you gain ultimate, you have a 34% chance to gain an additional 1 ultimate. Also, reduces the cost of your ultimates by 25%.

Training:
    Can stay as is, just remove it from full level armor.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZoS_RichLambert @ZOS_KaiSchober, maybe you can consider some of these changes prior to Morrowind as it would make people run the old content too if there are rewards worth using in them.

Feedback is very welcome!
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definetly needs a higher proc chance on light and heavy or just make it on any damage like shadowrend.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with opinion that this monster effect is the most annoying while playing a tank. I truly hate the Daedroth using dot flames in front of boss when I try to block and taunt - I can't properly see through the crocodile itself and his flames. Definitely wrong design of the whole set, but idea generally was good. Change it.

If we are with proposals - Nightflame also needs change. 3% change is a disgrace. I never saw a single player using this set. Should be at least 15% chance to make it preferable for healers especially argonian templars after last changes.
    Edited by Gargath on June 15, 2017 10:13AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make it as strong as the Crematorial Guardian in vMA xD

Would be *** hilarious :D
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no hope :(
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still use him. does more damage when it procs, but shadowrend still procs more.I use him because its useful as a meat shield and just looks way better then shadowrend.
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the novelty monster helm you slot if you don't care about your DPS.

Its ability is cool (daedroth is cool), but it's downright garbage.

The crappy daedroth spawns for 15 seconds. That's it. That's not enough time to get anything done.

As it only procs on light or heavy attacks, there's a chance you may not get it out at all during the fight.

When you have sets like Selene, Grothdarr, etc, it really leaves you wondering why they made this set so bad. It needs a reworking even if it still doesn't result in it being one of the top sets.
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know whats weird if do a mini heavy attack with a fire staff while animation canceling (where 2 fireballs hit the target) then that affectively doubles the proc chance. try it out and you will notice much more procs that way. I recently swapped my lightning staff for fire and it is extremely helpful in proc'ing the daedroth.
    Edited by Gothren on June 20, 2017 2:42PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I support you!
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭

Then make it 20% on la ha attacks.

8% skoria is easily 32%, 40% if you try per sec
    5% Shadowrend is easily 10-15% 20% if you try per sec
    Red Mountain is 10% per weapon ability, easily 30%, 40 to 50% per sec if you try

Maw is 10% per la/ha or 10% per sec... max. Typically it's La weaves, so more like 10% per 2 sec.

I feel a minimum of 20% per la/ha is still under par, but reasonable.

Remember Maw is one of the first monster sets, long before the insane sets that made it where maw can no longer crit.

He deserves some love.

You can proc it with heavy overload. Use the increased range morph on a mob of enemies and the proc is very reliable. But then you risk getting kicked from pug groups if they catch you using heavy overload =(
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like to take my morkuldin/maw pet sorc into vMA for fun sometimes. I noticed that I crash 3-4 times a run with maw of infernal but if I switch it to shadowrend it's only like 0-1 crashes per run which might just be an xbox issue. I still prefer maw for the aesthetics though.
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • BloodStorm
    BloodStorm
    ✭✭✭
    Dardroth is one of the best sets in my opinion. If whole dungeon had set ot would break the game but you can do that so it already did :)The Aoe fire breath is awesome. It is a good burst also for pvp or pve. Though this set is great on tank like all proc sets in my opinion. My High Elf templar uses 5 piece Vampire cloak, Maw of infernal, and 4 piece Plague doctor, all divines, All health stats,enchants. 50k health is reccomended. I use blazing shield and bone shield for 80% bubble / damage shield almost. I only use single bar also. Besides shield stacking which means I rarely need heals even in Veteran dungeons and blocking helps but the shields smf frost staff is great. Infinite blazing shield from heavy attacks. In pvp I also have invigorating drain. My destro ulti does 3k per sec and I use weakness to elements on them with drain morph. I shield and prox daedroth on a player and then drop my frost destro ult that ccs and drain them as well incase for cc while they are trapped often deadroth summon breathes fire and kills them. My bar is usually. Blazing shield, Bone shield, returned (melee damage morph ). inner light for crit/ magickaand or entropy morph for more health passive. Then invigoratinf drain for emergency heal/ cc, then elemental drain for magicka return/ resistance reduce, removal.Personally this is my most fun build ever. I sit with 50k health minimum usually and spam blazing / bone shields with light attack spam when I dont need to heavy attack for mana return. I wear fully heavy, passives are strong and CP is Tenacity for heavy magicka return which stacks with heavy armor passives. Usually full magicka from nothing if somehow that low. Then all bastion of course for shields and rest are in elemental expert for blazing shield, frost staff/ icy rage. with inner light is around 32% crit. Pure health build. The whole point of the build though is to be almost unkillable and right when dardroth procs to drop icy rage ultimate and then Vampire drain/ drain them for cc incase again while daedroth bursts them down. This build is mainly my PVE Templar vampire frost staff tank but is fun in PVP also. It is satisfying to pull off Daedroth flame breath, Icy rage, Invigorating drain in a duel. I have done it a good amount and killing somepne yhis way is maybe even above Mannimarco status if not more awesomeness for a brutal caster/ tank build :). Seeing your dragon like demon spawn and dropping the ultimate and then draining them while dragon burns them to death and lights up their screen is damn beautiful. Good way to die win or lose :P.
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    Make it so the daedroth is invisible to other friendly allies, just like a lot of skills are. This would make it not bother tanks and other players being able to see around the daedroth.
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maw should have a 50% chance to straight up eat one add. Crocodile on baby deer style animation.
  • lassitershawn
    lassitershawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Replace the regular daedroth with a crematorial guard that persists until killed. No limit on number of guards. Should fix it.
    William Thorne - EP Breton Sorcerer
    Astrid Winterborn - EP Breton Warden
    Erik Ironskin - EP Nord Dragonknight
    Venasa Viri - EP Dunmer Nightblade

IR x8, GH x5, TTT x2
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necro!! It's been buffed since we last saw this thread
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This discussion should be closed, the posts are from Q1 of last year and the set has been adjusted (buffed) since, hence, the original post and a lot of the comments here hold irrelevant and/or incurrent issues.