The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ERROR 303 Can't log into my main toon

Sweetpea704
Sweetpea704
✭✭✭✭
What is the deal with the endless load screens and trouble logging in all of a sudden. I haven't had these problems in ages.
  • dan0311
    dan0311
    ✭✭✭
    Me too. Others have reported the same to me. After I choose my toon and log in, two minute load screen then crash to sign in screen. Three times in a row tonight. Why, Zos, Why?
  • alsuran
    alsuran
    ✭✭✭
    Try without the addons. I had the same problem, couldn't log in after selecting a character. Master Merchant had too much data on sales accumulated apparently, I reduced that amount by half and I can log in again (instead of 250,000 sales, I now store data on 150,000 sales). Maybe it's something similar for you.
  • Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    I took off a lot of my add ons and I was able to get in but I didn't take off MM. I use that too much. I took off a lot of other though.

Pea
  • alsuran
    alsuran
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't take it off either. Just needs limiting on the number of sales it keeps information on if you have problems logging in. I think I'm keeping for 22 days now, something like that. I changed several options there, since some of them don't seem to do anything.
  • Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    alsuran wrote: »
    I didn't take it off either. Just needs limiting on the number of sales it keeps information on if you have problems logging in. I think I'm keeping for 22 days now, something like that. I changed several options there, since some of them don't seem to do anything.

I went ahead and tried changing options now and I was able to go in no problem, but we'll see later when it is prime time.

Pea