The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Adusa-Daro missing, cannot start A Spy in Shornhelm

AdmiralHip
AdmiralHip
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone, hopefully someone can help me. I am in the process of finishing side quests in Rivenspire, as I have returned to the zone after a year to complete some side quests. I have finished all of the main quests for the Daggerfall Covenant. I heard that I needed to finish the main quest line in Rivenspire before Adusa-Daro shows up in Shornhelm, which I have done. She is not present in upper Shornhelm near the fountain and the castle, where I heard she should be. I have completed the quest in Moira's Hope, and I have done all side quests in Rivenspire besides from two delves and a world boss. I am CP215 and I play on PC (EU). I have used some quest add ons to see if it shows up that way, it does not. Does anyone have any suggestions? I submitted a ticket to support, I do not know how long that will take though. Thanks!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you already do the quests that come after A Spy in Shornhelm? I'm not 100% certain but I think if you have already done Assassin Hunter, The Assassin's List, Threat of Death, and/or A Dagger to the Heart, Adusa will be standing outside of Castle Ravenwatch.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • AdmiralHip
    AdmiralHip
    Soul Shriven
    No, I can't start those I don't think before A Spy in Shornhelm anyway. I did check Ravenwatch, she isn't there.