Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Breton nightblade question

xKaSx7
xKaSx7
Making a Breton mageblade. Basically because I want to sneak around forever and ever. But will be playing forealz.. sneakrealz.... anyways full light? Cp location? Faction because PvP? Tips? Abilities ? Am I going vamp probably not or maybe dunno yet. The Breton passives are pretty nice. I'm coming back to eso after who knows how many years now. I quit playing after or almost before the orc dlc came out.. all help needed please and thank you. Oh and I'm on ps4.. don't hate lol
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever faction you feel like playing in. The rest of your question I am sure you will figure out as you play the game.

Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More specific questions might help...your request is pretty broad.

Breton is a great race for magic. Magblades are tons of fun. So it should be a good character. And yes, you will be able to cloak forever and ever.

I’d level both light and heavy armor. You will probably wear mostly light, but you may wear a piece or two of heavy. So you can level it and invest in the first three passives in heavy.

There are plenty of skill points in the game to unlock and play with any ability in your trees. Feel free to try all class abilities that have a magic morph (which is almost all of them). All of the destro staff abilities. You can level resto, but you don’t need many of those abilities.

Another tip is to work your legerdemain up to at least level 16. Then you can spend four points to reduce sneaky costs by up to 40%. This is very helpful on a mag blade and will be essential if you PvP. My grind is to spend one point to increase fence transactions. Then empty the inventory and go to the ships in daggerfall...there are few npcs. Steal everything, and fence it all. It’ll take ten or so days to get to sixteen. Leveling legerdemain also increases the quality of stuff you steal and raid, so that’s another perk.

• xKaSx7
    xKaSx7
    davey1107 wrote: »
    More specific questions might help...your request is pretty broad.

Breton is a great race for magic. Magblades are tons of fun. So it should be a good character. And yes, you will be able to cloak forever and ever.

I’d level both light and heavy armor. You will probably wear mostly light, but you may wear a piece or two of heavy. So you can level it and invest in the first three passives in heavy.

There are plenty of skill points in the game to unlock and play with any ability in your trees. Feel free to try all class abilities that have a magic morph (which is almost all of them). All of the destro staff abilities. You can level resto, but you don’t need many of those abilities.

Another tip is to work your legerdemain up to at least level 16. Then you can spend four points to reduce sneaky costs by up to 40%. This is very helpful on a mag blade and will be essential if you PvP. My grind is to spend one point to increase fence transactions. Then empty the inventory and go to the ships in daggerfall...there are few npcs. Steal everything, and fence it all. It’ll take ten or so days to get to sixteen. Leveling legerdemain also increases the quality of stuff you steal and raid, so that’s another perk.

I'm going to have to do that. It'll take awhile but your wise words will not be taken for granted