The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Constant Logon Errors: 303 and Wait a few minutes

TheDanielOfHouston
TheDanielOfHouston
Soul Shriven
Since the "anniversary loot boxes" a couple weeks ago and continuing after that, even today, I can only log in occasionally-- like once every 6 or 7 times, and it doesn't seem to make much difference as to time of day, or length of time between login attempts, or whether Add-ons are enabled or not.

Once I'm logged in, play goes fine. But if I log out in order to immediately log back in with another character, I either get a 303 error or "Error: An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes and log in again." Waiting a few minutes makes no difference.

I'm wondering if it's a bug or if the servers can't handle the load?
  • Lissiexx
    Lissiexx
    ✭✭✭
    I am definitely having lots issues like that.
    Load screens freezing on wayshrines and then goes to load and I am kicked.
    I keep getting booted on crafting tables.
    The login screen for my char freezes and then like the wayshrine issue restarts but I am booted from server.
    Are you PS4?
    PS5 EU
  • TheDanielOfHouston
    TheDanielOfHouston
    Soul Shriven
    I'm PC.
  • alsuran
    alsuran
    ✭✭✭
    Same problems here, ever since the ESO Plus event started I'd say. I get to the character selection screen, but more often than not I get booted back to login when I try to load a character. I get the one with "Error: An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes and log in again."

It seems to be better in the morning, at 6-7 AM, not sure if it's server load, or what. Never used to have problems before that, only in the last week or so.

EU-PC, btw.
  • alsuran
    alsuran
    ✭✭✭
    My problems seem to have been addon related. There was a lot of data accumulated in Master Merchant. Not quite sure what I did in the settings, but I'm currently holding data only on 150,000 sales instead of 300,000 or something, and I can log in finally.

This thread helped me: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/384139/3-days-of-error-303-ur-killing-the-game
  • Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am also having this problem. I get to the character screen no problem and then I get a forever load screen and it times out. It is pretty game breaking. I have to try several times to get in.
  • dan0311
    dan0311
    ✭✭✭
    This has been happening to me for the last few weeks as well. I can get to the character screen and choose a toon, but the next load screen freezes for about two minutes and then it takes me back to the sign-in screen with the error message. Frustrating as hell. ZOS, can you fix this please?
  • Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    8:50 It took me till 8:50 to get into the game. Please fix!!!