The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for end-game raid guild

itsfatbass
itsfatbass
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello there,

I am an experienced player (early 2013 beta days) with multiple trial ready characters to fill all roles. I mainly prefer to DPS and have both ranged and melee available to use. I have raided all vet trials including Crag HM's. Am max cp with flexible availability. I am searching for a semi advanced team, one who is possibly working on AS or HoF HM's. I appreciate your time and you may contact me here, in game/discord username @ fatbass. Thanks!
Edited by itsfatbass on April 28, 2018 7:25PM
~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Kiarraswub17_ESO
    I would recommend reaching out to @dragonofstorms64 with the breakfast club. Those guys are awesome, talented and super cool to run with. Ping me in game if you would like an introduction.

-@kiarrasw