Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I'm stuck!

durhamyank
Lol I fell through the floor and ca t get out from UNDERNEATH the building! Any ideas how to help?
  • CheesyDaedra
    CheesyDaedra
    ✭✭✭
    Try using /stuck , or force close the game, as that seems to have fixed the issues for some players.
    Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick, it's a very delicate state of mind.
  • Kroin
    Kroin
    ✭✭
    You could also just teleport to a wayshrine.
  • foxsyd
    foxsyd
    ✭✭✭
    They would only be able to teleport to way shrine if they have gold. I had a stuck moment last night. I had just arrived, only had the few cold I'd picked up in Coldharbour. Not enough to teleport!
    Join my guild!
    "Thank Sanguine its Fredas"
    North America Server, Ebonheart Pact, PVE/PVP, friendly & funny community. Welcomes all types of players!
    Preachers of #TeamIsland - Share your adventures and screen caps on our Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/268541133324278/
  • Qutayba
    Qutayba
    ✭✭✭
    In my case, I logged back in and continued falling through the world. After about a minute I landed smack into a square piece of terrain and died. Ressing at the nearest wayshrine put me back on dry land, although quite a ways from where I started.
    Edited by Qutayba on April 1, 2014 11:45AM
  • Chirru
    Chirru
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes...terribly unfair...happened to me also
    Remember...this is pre-launch...which actually is the last Beta
    before the official launch 4.4.
    Expect things to fail until they ask us to pay subscription.
    Then we have a reason to complain.