The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Am I able to buy crowns with a prepaid visa or prepaid mastercard?

Pajor
Pajor
✭✭✭✭
I know for ESO plus you need a real credit card, but what about buying crowns?
I'm in Canada if that makes any difference in payment methods.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Works for me. EU here, though.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works for me, but I'm in the US.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on April 30, 2018 3:43AM
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    I pay for my ESO Plus AND my crowns with a prepaid Visa. Controls my spending that way and my bank info isnt stored on my account.

I play on console if that makes any difference.
    PS4 NA EST June 2016 | GM of Tamriel’s Outkasts Social Guild | Main - Assylah - Max CP Breton Mag Sorc - Master Angler - Mageslayer - Shehai Shatterer - Ophidian Overlord | Best Thief in Tamriel - Khajiit NB Purrfecta Meowna | Aspiring Master Crafter | Achievement Hunter | Recipe/Blueprint Enthusiast | Costume Junkie | Primary Residence - Princely Dawnlight Palace
  • OlafdieWaldfee
    OlafdieWaldfee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm PC/EU and prepaid visa was never a problem with ESO Plus or buying crowns.
    Works way better than PayPal ... for unknown reasons Zenimax won't take my PayPal-money but loves my prepaid-visa-money.