Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

stamblade pve

hakan
hakan
✭✭✭✭✭
alright after some videos i see that im doing good. only thing i need to do is faster rotation.

Edited by hakan on May 10, 2018 7:43PM
  • shadowofnarsil
    shadowofnarsil
    ✭✭✭
    Your sets are fine for a DPS stamblade.....recovery seems a bit low though:

What race is your character?
    What glyphs are you running?

• Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do You have 1,3k crit resistance in PvE build ?
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    race dunmer
    weap damage glyps i guess. dont remember right now it has been a year.

as for crit resist i dobt know where it comes from. i guess its from cp.

actually now i remember when i quit the game i was pvping but got frusturated because of lag and waiting too much for dungeon finder. so i believe thats why the crit resist is high.

anyway so stats are good? cool. what about the sets? i think i should change to a stam regen build? i dunno what sets have been added in one year. ill look them up on wikis i guess
    Edited by hakan on April 29, 2018 7:17AM
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hakan wrote: »
    What do you think? It is hard for me to constantly deal damage and surviving is very hard considering min 130 ping. What should my stats be like? i think i should change my sets for pve.

Dunmer isn't best for stamblade, probably better for magblade but eventually...
    Imho you stats and sets are fine (especially if your playing style is based on stealth attacks).
    Nothing too fancy, but should do the job.
    In pve for group of mobs your main abilities and usually the only needed on mobs +/- 30-40k hp are:
    1. Caltrops from Alliance War skills, as opening ability
    2. followed immediately by 1-2 Shrouded Daggers (Hidden Blade morph from Dual Wield)
    With high weap damage this should be enough to kill a group of 3-5 mobs.
    To survive just single Vigor is more than enough.
    My ping is 100 and I have no issues with damage and surviving, but I play Khajiit - best race for a stamblade.

Btw you should give stats with food - cp150 purple food giving stamina and health. Playing w/o food has no sense.
    With velidreth shoulder should be velidreth helm - don't you have a full monster set and dual wield?

Also consider Kra'gh set - easier to farm in Veteran Fungal Grotto1.
    I have this set but my Khajiit jumps to enemy from stealth with the Ambush instantly killing (30+k dmg) first mob.
    Even in pure Thief build I have (3 pcs. Night Terror, 5 pcs. Night Mother's Embrace and Kra'gh my toon is effective in standard pve combat.
    Edited by Gargath on April 29, 2018 7:44AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    130 ping... i wish

Make sure you use dubious camaron throne food. Your stamina recovery, health and stamina will come up nicely to respectable levels. I would say your race choice is hurting you a little aswel but thats fine.

For heals in pve you want to have resolving vigor from the assault/pvp skill line. Alternatively you should get rally (the 5th skill morphed) from the two hand skill line.

For general survivabilty i suggest you use deadly cloak (for reduced aoe damage recieved) from the dw skill line, shuffle (for passive dodge chance) from the medium armor line and leeching strikes from siphoning class skill line.

If you are running rally, shuffle and deadly cloak with vigor as a bursty heal you will be super fine in pve. If you want to run bow then you need to drop dual wield and run 2h and bow so you still have rally.

Personally for solo pve i run dual wield and bow and only use vigor with mostly offensive skills. But it comes down to experience.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well dunmer has 6 stam bonus compared to khajiit. i also have khajiit nb too. he was my first toon.
    i have the food that gives both stats no worries.

only have the shoulder sadly. i use dual n bow.

and 130 ping is the lowest :D
    Edited by hakan on April 29, 2018 10:08AM
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and again. isnt double take or mirage better? costs magicka.

and leeching strikes feels useless now. 120 stam on hit sounds meh.

i have a great sword too. from hundings rage set.
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best race for stam dps is redguard, why? You do considerably less damage when all you do is heavy attack. Redguard also gives 10% max stam meaning more resources and you do more damage. I hit 47.5k max on 3m with legit no cheese on my stam nb redguard. Its redguard or khajit for the crit, but redguard makes life easier when youre doing harder trials like vhof(if you have long term goals) or if you have sustain issues in general.

Reroll ur dunmer as magNB and go redguard stam nb or race change when crowns are on sale. You could also continue being dunmer stam nb but youre not future proofing your character that way. Youre not using magicka abilities in trials or dungeons so your max mag passives becomes useless.

As for build you need to drop impen, useless trait in pve. Go infused on helm chest and legs or all divines, all max stam glyphs. Warrior mundus generally, especially since you have spriggans and fracture on demand. Best monster sets for stam(in general)nb is selenes velidreth stormfist or kragh if its hard for you to get the other 3. Selenes most single target dmg, veli best aoe and stormfist is all around decent damage great sustain and utility with off balance.

Hundings will never go bad,1 axe one dagger for most st(single target) damage or dual daggers for more aoe and crit heal. Spriggans is an awesome set for newer players and does great damage but strive for vicious ophidian once you start doing craglorn trials, op sustain and good damage. Since you can craft jewelry soon you can use a bis(best in slot) setup with hundings or acuity jewelry and 5p body war machine with 2p undaunted and with a good rotation you'll be at 40k dps basically.

5 1 1 for beginners 6 1(heavy) if you wanna push in trials aim for 17k health minimum without a tanks ebon. If youre on ps4 na id be glad to help with rotation and help you get or craft gear. Also if youre serious about pve dps and have long term goals try and net a maelstrom bow and trait change to nirnhoned, once you think youre ready that is. Run bi stat food as well(max stam and health blue food) or dubious camoran throne if your sustain is the worst. Cheers.
    The Flyers
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    now you said it, i realized i have 3 piece impen. all the others are divines. i dont know if im good enough for vicious serpent trial. i would like to have that set. re doing everything on a different toon sounds like hell and crown are very expensive so no thanks. but i already have khajiit so i might go for it and make this dunmer mag nb. i think equilavent of hundings and spriggans are magnus and julianos?

but still.. redguard 10 stam and stam on hits vs dunmer 6 stam isnt that bad.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh and glyphs are all weap damage and max stamina. is there heavy armor spriggans, VS tho? i thought they were only medium armor.

leeching strikes got heavily nerfed i believe. that 100 ish stam on hit makes me dont want to use it.

what do you think about two handed? i guess it only works for pvp.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    here is my stats:
    269 cp
    13,7 k hp wo food
    28 k stam
    942 stam recovery
    53.8 weap crit
    2883 weap damage
    resistances 12607
    crit resist 1329

i use 5 spriggan(purple) and 5 hundings(purple)
    and have velidreth shoulder

what do you think? it is hard for me to constantly deal damage and surviving is very hard considering min 130 ping.

what should my stats be like? i think i should change my sets for pve

Not too bad.. good crit and hp stats without food; however, your stam is a bit low. Mine is around 33-34kish without food. You're hitting quite less with 28k stam. Try Shacklebreaker or MA (Mechanical Acuity; I think that's how it's spelled) for your crafted sets; particularly that Shacklebreaker boost stam, mag, and weapon/spell damage, while MA's 5-piece perk gives 100 crit for 5 seconds. If you're a 2H, can't go wrong with Sword-Singer on the other set. That is just 400 or so extra weapon dam you can't pass up. If DW, Sword Dancer is good. It's the Sword-Singer version for DW. Veli is a good set, but I use Selene for the extra stam.

Your resistances are quite a bit low for my liking; to each their own on the level of armored sets, though. For PvE (well, and PvP), as I solo mostly, I favor HA or heavy armor. So, my resistances are up there, and still get brutal damages. However, not many are accustomed to HA dd/dpsers. It is like the LGBTA community (by the way, to me, to each their own; they are people too.) It is acceptable and awesome amongst them, but still many are not accustomed to them yet. Ha ha.

Anyways, as a Stamblade, other than using LA, it lacks a good shield. With LA armor, yeah, sure, you can throw on that Annulment morph. However, just like them sorc, if the shield runs out and you're not spamming it, you're just like the turtle without its shell. That's why I can't stand LA. Would be so nice to have a mag-base shield like sorc, Templar or DK for Med and HA. Oh, back in the good old days when Damped Magic was not solely accessible for 5-piece LA. All and all, with whatever sets you are using, Mirage and Leeching Strikes are your best friends for survivability, aside from Resolving Vigor. If you're 2H, that Brawler is nice too. If you're medium armored, Shuffle is your best friend then.
  • michmbk
    michmbk
    You say all pieces are purple. Gold weapons will help too. I run spriggans/hundings/velidreth on my redguard stamblade. Surivavibility is always a challenge with stamblades too. Weapon damage or steam recovery glyphs on your weapons, again, gold if possible. All divines, medium or 5/1/1 if you have undaunted leveled.

Getting vigor was the key to survivabiliy for me with my NB. Just find a PvP Zerg and a few hours later you’ll have Vigor.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    here is my stats:
    269 cp
    13,7 k hp wo food
    28 k stam
    942 stam recovery
    53.8 weap crit
    2883 weap damage
    resistances 12607
    crit resist 1329

i use 5 spriggan(purple) and 5 hundings(purple)
    and have velidreth shoulder

what do you think? it is hard for me to constantly deal damage and surviving is very hard considering min 130 ping.

what should my stats be like? i think i should change my sets for pve

@hakan

All stam characters tend to have a harder time surviving, especially nightblades. You'll have to PVP to get Vigor.

Also if you're just doing solo stuff you may want to consider swapping to 2H as it makes survival 10x easier, 2H works really well with StamBlades as you use Surprise Attack rather than a clunky 2H skill for your spammable. Take brawler & rally and you're basically immortal on most overland & normal content.

-

Using DCT your stats would go to 18k health, 30k+ stam, 1300 recovery. Using Surprise Attack your resistances would break 17k (from the passive).

I'd drop the crit resist unless you're planning to PVP?? Ideally you don't want any CP into any resistances (physical, spell, crit) as these are much better spent elsewhere.

To get an idea of builds which have better survivability have a look at vMA (maelstrom arena) builds, or even PVP builds as these are aimed at being self sufficient.
    Edited by Sparr0w on April 30, 2018 3:30PM
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your sets are fine. Spriggans/Hundings/Veli is a great gear combo. Do you not have the Veli Helm? If not, you could look to run 2 piece Kragh in the meantime.

If you are having trouble surviving, time for some PVP (Vigor), and perhaps looking at your CP (Crit resistance is useless in PVE).

If you are having trouble with damage, well, its probably not your gear. Your stats are a little low, so start with blue health+stam food. Make sure all enchants are stam and weapon damage (one healthy on a big piece is probably smart). Make sure all attributes are stam, and try to get all gear divines with Lover mundus (warrior if in well oiled trial group). Purple is fine for gear quality, but I would look to make your weapons gold first, as its the biggest DPS boost. Then you can upgrade your glyphs to gold if you want. It's the poor mans way to upgrade. After that, its rotation rotation rotation.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on April 30, 2018 5:01PM
  • BaneOfBattler
    BaneOfBattler
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty low damage, and crit chance.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't forget the potions increase weapon damage 20%, crit chance 10% & stam regen 20% ;)

End stats after food/pots & Surprise Attack (passive) would be:

19 k hp
    33 k stam
    1130 stam recovery
    63.8 weap crit
    3,459.6 weap damage
    resistances 17887

I'll agree weapon damage is a little low but with a weap damage enchant this will hit 4k.
  • BaneOfBattler
    BaneOfBattler
    ✭✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »

Don't forget the potions increase weapon damage 20%, crit chance 10% & stam regen 20% ;)

19 k hp
    33 k stam
    1130 stam recovery
    63.8 weap crit
    3,459.6 weap damage
    resistances 17887

I'll agree weapon damage is a little low but with a weap damage enchant this will hit 4k.

*Potions in case he is using them* (are temporary effects) i wouldnt even mention the potion part if he does not use clever alchemist ;) it is still low, have in mind that beyond the purpossed amount of stats you said there's always a cap; so is better to make up for better sustain stats like recovery but that is not mentioned.

Is not bad, but still is a bad combo of sets from my pov.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »

19 k hp
    33 k stam
    1130 stam recovery
    63.8 weap crit
    3,459.6 weap damage
    resistances 17887

*Potions in case he is using them* (are temporary effects) i wouldnt even mention the potion part if he does not use clever alchemist ;) it is still low, have in mind that beyond the purpossed amount of stats you said there's always a cap; so is better to make up for better sustain stats like recovery but that is not mentioned.

Is not bad, but still is a bad combo of sets from my pov.

@BaneOfBattler
    Ummmm.... What? Every competitive PVE damage build uses potions 100% of the time. If you put points into medicinal use in the Alchemy skill line, the buffs are up 100%. If your goal is to pull high DPS, you should be using a spell or weapon power potion every 45 seconds. They opperate independtly of global cooldowns, and there is no better way to get your Major damage and crit buffs. Yes you can get these buffs from skills, but they always come at a DPS loss either by losing a global cooldown or a loss of bar space. In PVE, clever alchemist is a bad set. Its all about burst, and PVE is about sustain. In PVP, it's meta, but in PVE its trash.

Also, there have never been hard caps in this game for damage stats, and soft caps havent been in the game for years. The only effective damage stat that has a meaningful cap is penetration. In PVE, penetration over about 18.2k is wasted. In terms of weapon damage and stamina, the sky is the limit.

A competitive PVE damage dealer should not be wasting anything on sustain except potions, racial passives, and CP (maybe dubious cameron throne for a drink, but that shouldnt be needed in PVE). Otherwise, you sustain with heavy attacks, and in the case of a NB, leeching strikes and light attacks.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on May 1, 2018 5:32PM
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, thanks for all these answers. with food i have 20 k health and 33,5k stam. someone gave me blue fish food that i dont remember its name.

i pvp'ed a lot thats why the crit resist. and i have vigor too. it comes from cp and some traits are impen unfortunately.

im doing pretty good rn. i have two more questions tho then we can end this thread.

what should be my cp trees? i know the mage part but warrior and thief seem like they got changed a lot i dont know what trait i should put my points on.

second question. my weap's trait are sharpened but i hear nirnhoned is better. was this always the case? i swear everyone would say sharp is better before i quit the game ( just before morrowind)

ah and also forgot to add: how can i measure my dps? dunno if im doing good damage or not. how much dps could this build can give?

surprise att, killer blade, bloodthirst, steel tornado, grim focus

res vigor, endless hail, poison inject, razor caltrops, leeching strike.
    Edited by hakan on May 1, 2018 7:32PM
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, thanks for all these answers. with food i have 20 k health and 33,5k stam. someone gave me blue fish food that i dont remember its name.

i pvp'ed a lot thats why the crit resist. and i have vigor too. it comes from cp and some traits are impen unfortunately.

im doing pretty good rn. i have two more questions tho then we can end this thread.

what should be my cp trees? i know the mage part but warrior and thief seem like they got changed a lot i dont know what trait i should put my points on.

second question. my weap's trait are sharpened but i hear nirnhoned is better. was this always the case? i swear everyone would say sharp is better before i quit the game ( just before morrowind)

ah and also forgot to add: how can i measure my dps? dunno if im doing good damage or not. how much dps could this build can give?

surprise att, killer blade, bloodthirst, steel tornado, grim focus

res vigor, endless hail, poison inject, razor caltrops, leeching strike.

Ill try to take these in order:

There are several blue food recipes that give essentially the same thing. As long as it is blue Health+Stamina food at CP150, it's all the same. IMO for PVE, you health is a bit high and your stam is a bit low, but that is personal preference. The glassier you go (more stam less health) the more damage you will do, but the harder it will be to stay alive. I recommend 18k health for newer players, competitive players are more like 16k.

PVE enemies do not crit. So points into crit resist and impen are useless. The reality is that if you want to pull high DPS, you will run different specs in each scenario. I spend a lot of gold on CP. Most competitve players change their red CP for each trial at the extreme end of things.

Red CP depends on content. For example, in certain trials there is no Physical damage, so you put nothing into hardy. If you are looking for a jack of all trades, I would split points fairly evenly between Hardy, Elemental Defender, Thickskinned and Iron Clad. Green CP, I suggest 75 into stam recovery, 56 into heavy attack return (whatever its called), and then split the rest between Block cost, tumbling and break free reduction. Break free is pretty important in trials. For blue, you are basically going to put most of your points into the ritual, and then about 40 into master at arms. I recommend about 30 into penetration, then split the rest fairly evenly between mighty, Thaumaturge, and precise strikes.

*if you arent aware, CP has what are known as jump points. In other words it always rounds down. An obivous example is Stam recovery. 75pts is 14% and 100pts is 15%. Basically the game treats 75-99 as the same thing. In this example, an extra 25 points for a measly 1% is just not worth it. Skills like penetration that give flat values done behave this way, which is why they work well as a spot to spend your extra points once you get to a jump point on all your percent values.

Sharp is not a bad trait, and in PVP its pretty solid. Most builds I see use the following. For PVP, one Nirn, one Sharp, for PVE one Infused, one Nirn (daggers). I believe there is currently a bug were nirn doesnt apply correctly if its in your off hand, so keep it on your main hand. Also, if you are only going to gold out one weapon, make it your main hand.

DPS is best measured on a target dummy. They can be placed in housing. If on PC/NA, shoot me a message (my @ name is same as here) and you can use mine any time.

Your bars are close to meta, but there are some adjustments to be made. A cap CP stamblade with a good rotation can break 50k on a dummy. They are really strong right now. I would shoot for 25-30 to start if your gear is mostly purple/gold and you are near cap. Meta bars look like this for straight damage:

Surprise Attack, Killers Blade, Rending Slashes, Relentless Focus, Deadly Cloak, Flawless Dawnbreaker
    Endless Hail, Caltrops, Poison Injection, Rearming Trap, Leeching Strikes, Soul Harvest

You can swap between Rending Slashes (or bloodcraze) an Steel Tornado depending on the fight. In a good trial group, you shouldnt need vigor, and we use deadly cloak for both damage and damage mitigation. If you want a heal on command, you can swap this for vigor. I would not suggest using bloodthirst in PVE. Surprise attack is a much better spam skill.

• hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alright got it thanks. unfortunately im on eu. the reason why i have impens is, i was pvping and the items that have impen traits are some pieces of spriggans and velidreth so i didnt make any effort to get divines, infused one.

since i usually go with randoms i tend to use bloodthirst but yeah i might change that.

anyway thanks again. that was all i believe.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alright got it thanks. unfortunately im on eu. the reason why i have impens is, i was pvping and the items that have impen traits are some pieces of spriggans and velidreth so i didnt make any effort to get divines, infused one.

since i usually go with randoms i tend to use bloodthirst but yeah i might change that.

anyway thanks again. that was all i believe.

Awesome, and yeah, the Impen/divines problem is real. Haha. Spriggans stuff isnt that expensive, so maybe look around for some cheap divines gear. You wont feel a huge DPS loss if 1 or 2 are impen, but if 6-7 are impen, you are putting yourself at a disadvantage.
  • MerlinPendragon
    MerlinPendragon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just made a PVE stam blade myself, rocking dual wield and bow at the moment

I have been using vicious ophidian and was planning to use hundings rage as second set. I presume this would get me to acceptable damage levels for 4 man dungeons.

Absent veildreth for monster helm, what about using either 1 piece of slimecraw or molag kena?

Is slimecraw generally a usable two piece set?

✭✭✭✭✭

I have been using vicious ophidian and was planning to use hundings rage as second set. I presume this would get me to acceptable damage levels for 4 man dungeons.

Absent veildreth for monster helm, what about using either 1 piece of slimecraw or molag kena?

@MerlinPendragon Hundings is a nice all round set (although Mechanical Acuity does currently out perform it, wouldn't pair MA with VO tho), combined with Vicious (again War Machine also currently out performs this if paired with MA) you should be able to pull decent numbers yes. 4 man dungeons typically don't require extremely high DPS, 20k is more than enough for most.

If you don't have Velidreth you can use Kra'ghs (Technically AoE, don't over pen tho) or even Selenes (Single target, mainly used for PvP now tho I believe), not too sure on the mix & match, the (4%) crit and weapon damage may work, depending on what those values currently are you may only see low returns.

I wouldn't go 2 piece Slimecraw due to Relentless Focus already giving you that buff, plus a lot of 'free' damage on top of that, so would either be a DPS loss, or a waste of a monster helm.
    Edited by Sparr0w on May 2, 2018 9:58AM
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hundings VO is a perfectly fine gear combo for raw damage. It is going to lack penetration, so you just need to be aware of it. This is what I would typically call a full damage setup (there are probably better options for full damage for NB specifically). You really only fun full damage setups in a raid where others are giving you penetration if you are min/maxing to the nth degree, but no reason it wont work just fine in 4 man stuff.

As to the monster sets, really, you are only talking about a few K DPS at most here. You could do lots of things. 1 Kena, 1 Kragh (get some pen). 2 Krag, 2 Veli, 2 Selene, or perhaps something like 1 bloodspawn, 1 Kragh for a little extra stam recovery. If mixing and matching, I would try for one piece kragh for the pen. If 2 piece, I think veli is your best bet in a good group, and kragh is probably better solo or 4 man for a lot of stuff, unless of course you find another source of penetration. One nice thing about NB is that you have major fracture built into your rotation, so your search for a little extra penetration is not as important as with other classes when you are solo. Slimecraw is redundant on a nightblade. You already get the buff from relentless. As a one piece bonus, I think there are better options than crit personally. I would probably rank them in the order of Penetration, weapon damage, max stamina, weapon crit, for damage, but you could also go for stam recovery for utility.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on May 2, 2018 3:52PM
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought a dps dummy for 80 k ( i remember it was being 100 k ish so i thought its pretty good)

3m hp in 3 mins 27 secs. 14,5 k dps. to think in actual dungeon it will be lower i guess i pull 13 k.

meh.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought a dps dummy for 80 k ( i remember it was being 100 k ish so i thought its pretty good)

3m hp in 3 mins 27 secs. 14,5 k dps. to think in actual dungeon it will be lower i guess i pull 13 k.

meh.
    On a static boss, it should be more in real combat because you should be getting other buffs from your group. At your CP/gear, i wont say 14.5k is stellar, but it's also not bad. Stamblade is the second hardest rotation in the game. Until you have 40-50 hours on a dummy, no way your rotation is even close to perfect. Rotation Rotation Rotation....
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on May 2, 2018 10:24PM