Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

I Will Pay 5K Gold For Vampire Bite

JPosey08
JPosey08
Soul Shriven
Im willing to pay 5K gold for sometime that is a vampire to bite me. I've tried going to the areas that spawn NPC Blood Fiend vampires, but after almost a week of trying this, I give up. I would spend the crowns, but I want to try it out first. Please help me out. I'm on Xbox/NA Server - Gamertag: Nubst1kMufnMan - Character Name: Heiibane - Alliance Aldmeri Dominion. Thanks!
Proud to be an American. Southern Boy Born & Raised. Fierce Supporter of the Second Amendment. Adversary and Opponent of any Welfare, Handout, or Entitlement Program. If you are not disabled, and still refuse to get a job, YOU are whats wrong with this Country!
  • lihentian
    lihentian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just ask in zone chat, most people will bite you for free.
  • Pink_Violinz
    Pink_Violinz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just chill by the shrine, 9 out of 10 times theres usually some random giving out a bite.
  • JPosey08
    JPosey08
    Soul Shriven
    Honestly I have tried both suggestions, to no avail. I've only got one person to respond to me asking for bite, and they told me I had to pay them 20K gold, and hell would freeze over before I would of paid him that...
    Proud to be an American. Southern Boy Born & Raised. Fierce Supporter of the Second Amendment. Adversary and Opponent of any Welfare, Handout, or Entitlement Program. If you are not disabled, and still refuse to get a job, YOU are whats wrong with this Country!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have gave you one for free if it was PC, cheeky wee ask, since you asked, anyone got a WW bite PC/EU
    Edited by JamieAubrey on May 1, 2018 3:55AM
  • Pink_Violinz
    Pink_Violinz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JPosey08 wrote: »
    Honestly I have tried both suggestions, to no avail. I've only got one person to respond to me asking for bite, and they told me I had to pay them 20K gold, and hell would freeze over before I would of paid him that...

yeah no thats a huge scam. I would ask a guildie or friend before. Either way, vampirism isn't going to make or break your character. Just give it a little, you'll eventually find someone willing to bite you.
  • JPosey08
    JPosey08
    Soul Shriven
    @JamieAubrey Thanks for at least being willing to help me out haha:)
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, most people tend to give out free bites but then some people try to charge for it. Do not pay them. I tend to see people giving them away in the zones with the shrines.

Also, I swear there is a delve in Vvardenfell where an NPC can turn you into a vampire. I recall talking to him and I declined it because I was leveling a character. I know the general location but forget the delve name. It had a Dremora enemy name Zylara and the main boss was one of those Daedric dragon things.
  • lihentian
    lihentian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea if you were on pc i can give you both ww and vampire bite.. but xbox is beyond my reach...yet XD

Edit: if you really couldn't find anyone to bite you.. you could search for npc to bite you.. you could get bitten by npc as well... there are some guide online where shows when and where these special npc spawn....thats how i first become a vmapire.
    Edited by lihentian on May 1, 2018 4:43AM
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can probably find one for free
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    go to the shrine and when you get there, use /zone and say you're there to get a bite. It's no charge.
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • JPosey08
    JPosey08
    Soul Shriven
    I appreciate all the advice guys/gals, I headed to the shrine now to give it another shot.
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got bitten in Reaper's March on my first visit there - but I removed that curse in Riften afterwards. Just be patient and try it a bit longer, you will get bitten by those vampire fiends. But it is not something what shows immediately - just look at your active effects, it will show the bite, even you will feel no effects of it at first.

Edit: and give them time to bite you - not kill them in 3 seconds and expect them to bite you - use the worst weapon you can find.
    Edited by Lysette on May 1, 2018 6:31AM
  • Heka Cain
    Heka Cain
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't seen Vamps spawn in the one yr I've been playing ESO on PC, Werewolves twice...seen Vamps spawn less than a handful of times in the two yrs I played ESO on console, likewise Werewolves...now I wonder why that is; maybe ZOS will enlighten everyone upon the rather puzzling nature of this matter?

AS WE DO NOT ALREADY KNOW...KERCHING!!!!
  • YamiKuruku
    YamiKuruku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heka Cain wrote: »
    Haven't seen Vamps spawn in the one yr I've been playing ESO on PC, Werewolves twice...seen Vamps spawn less than a handful of times in the two yrs I played ESO on console, likewise Werewolves...now I wonder why that is; maybe ZOS will enlighten everyone upon the rather puzzling nature of this matter?

i see more vamps than werewolf spawns :tongue:
    as long as people don't kill them after getting bitten there should be a higher chance to find them

@ op , its not hard to get bitten by npcs :) atleast they don't charge 20k gold haha . just watch the moons and visit the three possible zones

-{ PC EU }-
    CP 810+
    x Khazadaar > lvl50 EP | Khajiit magblade | Main&Master Crafter | Bloodletter
    x Mazayee-Kajthux > lvl 50 EP | Argonian Warden Healer | Godslayer
    x Margaux the Undying > lvl50 DC | Breton Templar Healer | Tick-Tock Tormentor
    x Fendryn Olms >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer Necro Healer | Gryphon Heart
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
    x Haj Xal >lvl50 EP | Argonian Healblade | Immortal Redeemer
    x Caessia>lvl 50EP | Imperial Warden Tank | Bringer of Light
    x Andre Valere >lvl 50 AD | Breton SorcTank | Gryphon Heart
    x S'zhan'ir >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit StamDen| Alpha Predator
    x Ri'zaad Sajhan >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit DKTank | extinguisher of flames
    x Mi'ra-Do>lvl 50EP | Khajiit magPlar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    x Minwe Elsinor>lvl 50EP | Altmer MagDen | Dovahkriid
    x Velen Dres > lvl50 EP | Dunmer Magcro | Voice of Reason
    x Perathea > lvl50 AD | Argonian MagDK
    x Myvth >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer StamDK | Plague of Peryite
    x Nephaal Telvanni > lvl50 EP | dunmer MagSorc | Voice of Reason
    x Ko'haana > lvl50 AD | Khajiit Magsorc
    x Zasha gra-Lashk > lvl50 EP | Orc Stamcro
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
  • JPosey08
    JPosey08
    Soul Shriven
    Again, thanks for everyone's advice and I can now officially say I just got bitten. Before I could find the NPC(s), someone from this forum messaged me and bit me for the 5K. Easiest Gold I've ever spent hahaha!
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, thanks for everyone's advice and I can now officially say I just got bitten. Before I could find the NPC(s), someone from this forum messaged me and bit me for the 5K. Easiest Gold I've ever spent hahaha!

Thats pretty sad, He should have done it for free
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats pretty sad, He should have done it for free

You're right! First thing I think I've ever agreed with you on
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is only one rule. (I'm ps4 eu though) In order for me to bite someone (my platform/server) the receiver must bite someone else for free. In return I will bite the receiver for free.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dance naked on the shrine and announce that in zone chat.

If that fails, just look for bloodfiends. I got both a WW and a vamp the "natural" way, just because it felt more fun.
    The Moot Councillor