The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game-Breaking Latency

Fyrwulf
Fyrwulf
I am experiencing incredible amounts of latency. Most of the time, things aren't moving, and I suddenly just find myself dead. I doubt it is server overpopulation, because other people around me seem to be fine. My location is in the Philippines, if you need to know.

Attached is the diagnostic report from the client.
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Likely, its server overpopulation.

Everyone and their brother is playing at this particular point.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
  • WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    ✭✭✭
    Fyrwulf wrote: »
    I am experiencing incredible amounts of latency. Most of the time, things aren't moving, and I suddenly just find myself dead. I doubt it is server overpopulation, because other people around me seem to be fine. My location is in the Philippines, if you need to know.

Yikes! That sucks Fyrwulf. Have you checked if it's your ISP? I heard PLDT people were having a lot of trouble lately. And not just for this game.
  • Fyrwulf
    Fyrwulf
    Probably. The internet has been running half as fast lately... but I can render stuff like flash videos just fine. I doubt ESO needs that much bandwidth.

But I guess there's nothing to do though but give it some time.