The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So when are chinchillas gonna be in the game?

• Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they implemented chinchillas in the game as wild animals, we would never see them - they live in the mountains, and as we all know... mountains are inaccessible in ESO. :D

If they implemented them as pet animals I would take one... in reminiscence of our little guy we unfortunately had to put to sleep a few years ago... :'(

fivert2qu0.jpg

A nice alternative would be a viscacha - also a very cute animal, of the same family as chinchillas:

viscachaqdru2.jpg
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh man i want a chinchilla mount now!

No. You really want a chinchilla stole.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    That shut up and take my is awesome! May I steal this for later use on shiny store things?
    I only found it on the internet... and if I can link to it, anyone can, so feel free to remember it and link whenever you find it relevant! ;)
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voxicity wrote: »
    Everyone knows that chinchillas are the cutest animal in existence, real life or fantasy.

Here is a pic of a chinchilla for anyone who doesn't know what a chinchillas is:

Z7sB3zR.jpg

I need an ETA. Like now.

Of late the spate of wildfire posts on this forum have frustrated me. I don't always have the knowledge to know how to deal with them.

This thread title however has made lol quizickly and in I came, not to be disappointed. Cheered me up!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    This thread title however has made lol quizickly and in I came, not to be disappointed. Cheered me up!

stop that.

• ktdotexe
    ktdotexe
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by ktdotexe on July 11, 2019 4:58PM
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know, some of you scoff at the combat pet idea.

The first time you see one run straight up the pant leg of a heavy armor user and special attack, you'll find a whole new level of appreciation.

(You'll also start wearing your socks on the outside.)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • l.ys
    l.ys
    ✭✭
    20171225_212557.jpg

I am a proud chinchilla owner, I want Micky in my game too!

Thanks for this, makes my morning easier :P
    All hardmode trials done on NA
    @Rostelore ingame user.
    Main templar healer
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    l.ys wrote: »
    20171225_212557.jpg

I am a proud chinchilla owner, I want Micky in my game too!

Thanks for this, makes my morning easier :P

Doom Chinchilla confirmed
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't get it.. What exactly is cute about a rodent?
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather see Manul mounts in game. Or as animals in Alik'r or something.

pallas-cat-manul-2__880.jpg
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • Golnebo
    Golnebo
    ✭✭✭
    Can we make it an Outfit style, so I can wear one like a hat?
    PC - EU

{Nemesis the Magnificent} - Wannabe Magician with a nack for accidentally killing everything around him - Aldmeri Dominion High Elf Mastercrafter.
    {Knightmare the Wild} - Fiendish Templar Lady with a must kill attitude - Dunmer by birth - EP by choice.
    {Thinks-he-is-Funny} - Tough EP Argonian Dragon Knight. Drinks his ale in Belkarth - Secretly in love with his battlesister Knightmare the Wild. Battlegrounds King.
    {Son-of-a-Witch} - Confused Nightblade who took up the dark arts of black magic. Literally sits in Mournhold all day doing nothing. Dreams of returning to Dragonstar Arena.
    {Eilalenya Alkinaerith} - Strikingly beautiful High Elf of the Aldmeri Dominion - Seducer of men and elves - Learning the Healer ropes. Heals for fun.
    {Blue Bear-y Pie} - Think-outside-the-box Mastercrafter Warden - Enjoys long walks on the beach - Protector of Tamriel's fauna and wildlife - Breton lady.
    {Neopatra} - Grumpy old Veteran - Wreaks havoc in Cyrodill - loves her grandchildren - Redguard Brute. In case of bad mood she turns into a werewolf.
    {Sneaky little Maraya} - Gorgeous Redguard Bombshell - Evil stamsorc who loves to clear dungeons of monsters.
    {Seven of Nirn} - No-nonsense brutal lady-Orc. Always rambling on about the Covenant. Get with it or get out kinda StamSorcOrc.
    {Reeks-of-Incompetence} - Hangs in the balance DK. Studied to become a dentist. Alcohol made her do nothing all day. Argonian Historian.
    {Doctor Whoops} - Self conscious Sorc . Father to 18 children. None of which are anywhere in sight. Proves shield nerfs wrong. Currently doing vDSA.
    {Daisy Deathbringer} - Foul necromancer that likes to hang at funerals and graveyards. Mostly plays with the dead, does not deal much death.
    {Major Defiler} - Lovely necromancer who likes to study life. Puts the word romance in necromance.
    {Cindiana Jones} - Defected Templar. Very deadly in Battlegrounds. Likes to wander around Cyrodill.
    {Sideskirt Bob} - Nightblade who got his nickname when a lady Nord mentioned his waistline.