The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Warden frost tank?

DanteYoda
DanteYoda
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello i happened to come across this build and well i'm leveling it up and enjoying it immensely.

http://esoacademy.com/builds/magicka-warden-frost-staff-tank/

I just changed a few skills to help me level up but i'm wondering is it viable in high level pve and some basic teamed dungeons? i'm not that interested in hardcore L33t stuff honestly..

That said is there anything there i'm missing and any skills i need to change?

I am using Deep Fissure and the bear atm to help level up but it seems a very fun Warden build so far.
Edited by DanteYoda on April 28, 2018 1:22AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden frost tanks work fine in vet dungeons ... that's how I leveled undaunted on my PvP tank.

The vMA ice staff (pictured) added a little extra dps while tanking.

This isn't something I see much in PvE end game, however.

s275y7W.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on April 28, 2018 4:09AM
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My hubby plays a Warden Frost tank, and he does immensely well in all PvE content (and he especially runs a lot of dungeons) - he can both tank and do a good deal of damage.

As for build and skill combos, I would say follow the guides, BUT in the end try out as many of the different skills as possible. You may find a new combination that you like better - as it's all about finding what suits your play style, and rarely do other people have that kind of insight :wink:
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks will do its been really good so far.