Destructive clench/reach a spammable?

ReverseVenom
ReverseVenom
✭✭✭
Was reading through some forum posts and came across a couple people in the comments saying to slot either destructive reach/clench or force pulse as a spammable. I'm running both on my mag sorc rn. can I remove force pulse for another skill and use clench as my spammable?
Nerf mudcrabs
  • Exodium
    Exodium
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only if you have a master inferno staff would it be worth using as a spammable. Basically the 1-shot rotation on a mag sorc is

Endless fury - > curse - > destructive reach - > frag (which should be in time with curse)

I'm actually interested to see if magnbs are going to make destructive reach a spammable next patch given the nerfs to strifes sustain.
  • ReverseVenom
    ReverseVenom
    ✭✭✭
    Exodium wrote: »
    Only if you have a master inferno staff would it be worth using as a spammable. Basically the 1-shot rotation on a mag sorc is

Endless fury - > curse - > destructive reach - > frag (which should be in time with curse)

I'm actually interested to see if magnbs are going to make destructive reach a spammable next patch given the nerfs to strifes sustain.

Ah, don't have that yet so looks like I'm keeping force pulse.
    Nerf mudcrabs
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as exodium stated, destructive clench is worth as a spammable, if you use a master destruction staff. depending on class you can chose the different destruction staves. for a magplar, all three work, but ice staff rather as backbar, shock master staff works also well on sorcs, but mostly the inferno staff is chosen for the increased single target damage.
    normally force pulse is used on sorcs as spammable, but it will crowd your bars very much. with summerset rune cage will be the stun to go for sorcs instead of destructive reach.