The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Cyrodiil Delve Boss Spawn Timers

l.ys
l.ys
✭✭
Just blowing a bit of steam, I have sat in this delve with my boyfriend for an hour now, and this delve has a total of three spawns. I am two delves away from the Explorer Title....just, this whole adventure is a series of frustrated grunts, and too many candy bars eaten on my end. Divines help us!!!!!!
All hardmode trials done on NA
@Rostelore ingame user.
Main templar healer
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you killing the other bosses when they spawn? Only one boss is up at a time.

(I have a guess of which of two delves you are in. I with you luck in either case!)
    The Moot Councillor
  • l.ys
    l.ys
    ✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    Are you killing the other bosses when they spawn? Only one boss is up at a time.

(I have a guess of which of two delves you are in. I with you luck in either case!)

oh yes, it still took 1.5 hours to do this one, I kept having the same one spawn after waiting (3 bosses to kill).

I have done the one with the 5 bosses, never again!
    @Rostelore ingame user.
    Main templar healer
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple of those Delves really suck if your waiting for the bosses. All you can do is keep killing the other ones and hope someone does not kill the one you need when it does spawn.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodmanyne Cave perchance? It took me forever to complete that achievement because of that stupid cave.

Best of luck to you!
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭
    is it the Zombie boss in Pothole Caverns? I farmed that one for 3 days trying to get that damn boss to spawn!!! Lol
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »
    Bloodmanyne Cave perchance? It took me forever to complete that achievement because of that stupid cave.

Best of luck to you!
    is it the Zombie boss in Pothole Caverns? I farmed that one for 3 days trying to get that damn boss to spawn!!! Lol

Those were my two guesses. Always the last ones I need on my characters.
    The Moot Councillor
  • l.ys
    l.ys
    ✭✭
    Update: got my explorer title. I am a bit too sick of the delves now to feel proud of myself. gg for the grind :open_mouth:
    @Rostelore ingame user.
    Main templar healer
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyro Delve bosses are annoying and tedious
    Edited by Katahdin on April 30, 2018 7:25PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodmayne Cave and Pothole Caverns both have 3 bosses with one shared spawn timer. Toadstool Hollow has 5 bosses with 3 shared spawn timers. These three caves are the worst delves in Cyrodiil with Toadstool being pretty much the worst among them due to having Longfang spawn on the top floor with the other 4 bosses down below.

Other notable crappy delves are:
    - Lipsand Tarn with 2 bosses on a shared timer each on opposite ends of the map with tons of teleporting, snaring bloodfiends and ice mages in between those rooms
    - Red Ruby Cave with 2 bosses on a shared timer each in separate rooms with tons of stealth-breaking adds in every corner that aggro just by thinking about them
    - Quickwater Cave with 2 bosses on individual timers but on two different floors separated by a whirlpool drop that includes a gauntlet run snarefest back up to the top floor
    - Newt Cave with 2 bosses on a shared timer each on opposite ends of the map with Trolls patrolling 66% of the cave

Shared spawn timers are EVIL. All delve bosses should have individual spawn timers so players can kill their bosses and leave. Waiting hours for the 20% - 50% chance of a particular boss to spawn is not engaging gameplay - it's a life-draining activity that hurts the player experience instead of adding to it.
    Edited by Vercingetorix on April 30, 2018 7:59PM
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • l.ys
    l.ys
    ✭✭
    Bloodmayne Cave and Pothole Caverns both have 3 bosses with one shared spawn timer. Toadstool Hollow has 5 bosses with 3 shared spawn timers. These three caves are the worst delves in Cyrodiil with Toadstool being pretty much the worst among them due to having Longfang spawn on the top floor with the other 4 bosses down below.

Other notable crappy delves are:
    - Lipsand Tarn with 2 bosses on a shared timer each on opposite ends of the map with tons of teleporting, snaring bloodfiends and ice mages in between those rooms
    - Red Ruby Cave with 2 bosses on a shared timer each in separate rooms with tons of stealth-breaking adds in every corner that aggro just by thinking about them
    - Quickwater Cave with 2 bosses on individual timers but on two different floors separated by a whirlpool drop that includes a gauntlet run snarefest back up to the top floor
    - Newt Cave with 2 bosses on a shared timer each on opposite ends of the map with Trolls patrolling 66% of the cave

Shared spawn timers are EVIL. All delve bosses should have individual spawn timers so players can kill their bosses and leave. Waiting hours for the 20% - 50% chance of a particular boss to spawn is not engaging gameplay - it's a life-draining activity that hurts the player experience instead of adding to it.

agreed. thanks for the advanced explanation :)
    @Rostelore ingame user.
    Main templar healer