The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Seeking dungeon questers - PC EU

Itacira
Itacira
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi,

On the PC EU server, my stamsorc orc, who's getting into tanking, is looking for companions with whom to do some dungeon quests.

By which I mean ACTUALLY DOING THE DUNGEON QUESTS : taking the time to READ the dialogues, exploring, making sure not to miss precious books and chests, waiting for one another, teamwork and fun.

yay \o/

EDIT 2 : my orc's name is Moneiba, I usually come online around 19/20h UTC+2
Edited by Itacira on April 17, 2018 1:41PM
PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform? If on ps4 count me in. Love to run dungeons for the lore.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw, I forgot the platforms were separated :( on PC
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi!
    I have a mana sorc DD, and I would love to do questing, explore every corner and take screenshots in dungeons.
  • Therese
    Therese
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I love doing dungeon and questing. Feel free to add me in game. My game id @Therese24
  • tonne.backlinderb16_ESO
    I'd like to join. Feel free to add me
    @Tonneback
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in too! I have mostly stayed away from PUGging because I don't like speedruns and on one occasion I actually failed to do the quest in a dungeon because the rest of the party ran through it so quickly.

@GhanimaAtreides

and my second account

@LithiumLily
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay, so glad to see replies on this. Pbbly won't be able to game this week, will keep in touch w you guys !