The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Know your enemy - I made a magsorc

• rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    Pretty amazing - I instantly noticed my epeen was increased 100000fold and my ego was tearing my girly silk dress robe, asunder.

All advice gratefully accepted. Quitting and playing a different class isn't option and will be ignored as a suggestion

on press keybindings + macros to auto animation cancel certain skills is the answer you seek.

The class plays S L O W if you try to do it by the rules.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I run 5 Shacklebreaker, 5 Lich (with resto), 1 Domihaus, and 1 infused AS fire staff with shock enchant. On my lizard, my sustain is pretty darn stupid.

Front bar:
    Endless Fury, Crushing Shock, Hardened Ward, Crystal Frags, Inner Light, Shooting Star
    Back bar:
    Haunting Curse, Healing Ward, Boundless Storm, Streak, Inner Light, Suppression Field

The most shield stacking I do is hardened and healing ward. I just don't like wasting magicka or a slot for some other shield. And I like having Negate to deal with NPCs and players alike.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR