The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

One month after I purchased ESO plus and I still don't have my 1,500 crowns (fixed now)

JayThaItalian
JayThaItalian
Soul Shriven
On March 29th, 2018 and the first day of the Jester's festival I purchased ESO plus so I could buy the Jester personality since I started playing the game after the event last year. On March 30th I wasn't sure if I was going to get the crowns during the event so I purchased 1,500 crowns separately which were added to my account immediately and I was able to buy the personality. Now nearly a month later with my ESO plus about to run out again I still haven't received the crowns and I am not sure if I ever will. Maybe I ruined it by buying crowns separately but I am not sure.
Edited by JayThaItalian on April 30, 2018 12:25AM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try putting in a support ticket.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crowns consistently come in 1-7 days late for us on Xbox. I've posted about this issue on these message boards numerous times and it's been completely ignored. Submitting a ticket doesn't do anything @DoctorESO because if you do, they tell you to contact Microsoft because it's not their fault.

Here's where it gets fun though.

If you call Microsoft, THEY will tell you to contact the developer because there's nothing they can do for you as it's not their fault.

Both sides sitting there pointing the finger at each-other while another serious issue on Xbox will fall to the way-side and never get fixed.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on April 29, 2018 2:56PM
  • JayThaItalian
    JayThaItalian
    Soul Shriven
    I just put in a support ticket anyway and we will see what happens. I got the other benefits from ESO plus when I purchased it but not the crowns and the payment went through with Microsoft like normal so I don't know what went wrong.
  • MarleyRain
    MarleyRain
    ✭✭✭
    I had this issue a couple months back. Also on xbox. When I put in a support ticket they gave me the run around and actually told me to cancel my eso plus and re buy it. I was pretty mad about this and kept complaining. Like 2emails later someone said they checked it out for me and had sent the crowns to my account finally. So just keep trying and someone will listen eventually.
  • JayThaItalian
    JayThaItalian
    Soul Shriven
    Thankfully Putting in a support ticket solved the problem!
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Getting ESO+ crowns is like an additional exclusive trial for xbox.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've maybe received crowns once or twice but otherwise, unless I create a ticket I dont.

Its been this way since xbox launch......they are aware of the issue and 2 years ago, did a "fix" that didn't work so proceed cautiously.
    That issue resulted in us getting a random amount of 8k to 14k of crowns with no explanation randomly throughout each year.

My advice is to cancel the renewal until you get the crowns ticket resolved and then if you want it again, do a new but separate transaction for the next period AFTER your current fully expires for 48 hours. If they wont help you with your ticket, then contact xbox support who will eventually cancel it on their end and have you purchase again.......IF you do this wait until both expire before renewing to save yourself further frustrations the next period.

I wish @ZOS_GinaBruno would really push this to the top as its never been resolved for many. There is likely a much better way to offer this as well as to offer the multi-month options as offered on PC and PS4 even if the sku is changed to a crown sku and we have to purchase when it expires on our end and wont have any subscription option for auto renew.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on April 30, 2018 4:12PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501