The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Clockwork City Texture/Mesh bug or code missing

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
In Evergloam, or The Shadow Cleft delve you can see this missing texture/mesh or code quite clearly. Where there used to be a fantastical looking glow from trees etc, now there is a glaring yellow glow. It has zero textural quality to it. No depth perception or any kind of shading - which leads me to believe a code is missing or incorrectly inputted.

It's horrific in The Shadow Cleft in particular - my pure plasma is shaking from the screen burn lol.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should add I'm on PS4 NA - but it's the same on EU server too.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0GET6vB.jpg