Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Is there a way to filter the forum by language?

amadan78b16_ESO
hi everybody, i'm a proud european though i can speak only english and my mother tongue which is italian. browsing the forum is rather confusing and it seems mainly written in german or french. if there is an option to filter languages i would really like to know how to do it.
p.s. on a personal note i find it rude people don't use english on an official forum or even in the game chat.

Best Answers

• PhamTrinli
    PhamTrinli
    ✭✭✭
    Short answer: No. Not yet anyway.
    Answer ✓
  • Swordmage
    Swordmage
    ✭✭✭
    There are specific forums designated for English, French, and German. If you find posts if the wrong language for a specific forum, I suggest you flag them for movement to the correct place.
    Answer ✓
  • Hellsaint
    Hellsaint
    ✭✭✭
    In the very top right hand corner you can choose between English, German and French. Each category is in English, the writing underneath is just the translation in other languages, under each category there are separate threads for English, German and French. I'm not sure if there are other languages or you can remove the translated threads, hope this helps anyway.
    "Nords are so serious about beards. So many beards. M'aiq thinks they wish they had glorious manes like Khajiit."
    Answer ✓