The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Receiving multiple Transmute drops in Battlegrounds

jordanmarx_ESO
Hey everyone,

I recently started farming battlegrounds for AP. I seem to do quite well at battlegrounds, and I find it a fun way of improving alliance rank. But today I received three different transmute drops in BG. I thought I was only supposed to receive one transmute drop per day per account? After the IC debacle I am a little jumpy about exploits and thought I should ask to be better safe than sorry. Thanks for your time.

@Ashyam
@Ashyam
@jordanmarx_ESO
CP 830
Vianus Tharn Stamblade PVE
Swims With Sithis Magplar Solo PVP
Traya Hlaalu Magblade PVE
Blackhand, Dawnstar Sanctuary Guild
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As far as Rewards for the Worthy mails, there is a small chance to receive a geode in each one, even when you've already opened one that day. This never happened for me, even though I occasionally opened 5 at a time. Then one day I opened not just one, but two extra mails containing geodes, that day. It's RNG, unless it keeps happening.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB