Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Hall Button Addon now live and on Minion.

cyberjanet
cyberjanet
✭✭✭✭✭
This has been in beta for about a year, most of the people in my EU guild have been using it and think it's part of the game (they tell new players to use the button on the guild page to get to the guild hall). It does assume the guild leader's primary residence is the guild hall; that covers around 80% of the cases. It is called "Guild Hall Button".If your guildhall is not the guild leader's house, you can configure it now with a simple / command: /guildhall 3 @Slartibartfast, for example. It is available through Minion now.4fd5zdzyxlol.png
Edited by cyberjanet on April 28, 2018 9:43PM
Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that's awesome. Wish we had this on console
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MacCait wrote: »

No kidding! Scrolling all the way down to the guild leader's name in the roster is a pain.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome. Looking forward to the configurable version. In 2/4 of my guilds, the guild hall is not the guild leader's house. :(
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on April 18, 2018 11:03AM
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had a discussion last night about the configurable version, and his main hold-up is doing a pretty window for it. However, it seems he'll be able to do it with a / command very easily. And we're all used to / commands. He forgot he was dealing with gamers. I will update original post.
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome news \o/

BTW, the addon is a great addition... it should be on the base game IMO! Thank you! <3
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • POPSadopalis
    POPSadopalis
    ✭✭
    MacCait wrote: »

you can say that again! we console players get the crap end of everything... no PTS, cant use this, it's depressing :/
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice thanks

If only...we had I base game @ZOS_RichLambert ;)