The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Discord | M'aiq the Liar

• cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @xSkullfox Can M'aiq autopost the ESO server status? I tried the !guild server set command, but I think that might autopost changes to the discord server, not the ESO servers.
    Edited by cyberjanet on April 9, 2018 8:28AM
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • Namarkas
    Namarkas
    ✭✭✭
    First of all, very nice bot, gj :)
    Kamuka wrote: »
    The bot can also post automaticly Alliance War Golden Vendor items & Luxury items each week?
    Pretty please? :)
  • Callydrias
    Callydrias
    Soul Shriven
    A command to show the weekly trial would be nice. :)
  • bwc.maneke_ESO
    @xSkullfox This would be really nice if we could get !guild sever set to auto post on server down/up
    Now watch while i cast this incredibly powerful and fantastically impressive spell!!! -Vanus (The IDAF, do you even lift bro) Galerion
  • doc_ketamine
    doc_ketamine
    ✭✭✭
    M'aiq is lying again, his 3rd pledge has been incorrect for weeks now. I just ignore him every day but still, it's broken.
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Yup, he's definitely a liar, 3rd pledge is usually wrong.