Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Queue for BG, entered BG, wait MINUTES at loading screen. Wait MINUTES after each death to reappear!

Karius_Imalthar
Karius_Imalthar
✭✭✭✭✭
Queue for BG, entered BG, wait MINUTES at loading screen. Wait MINUTES after a death to reappear! I have played quite a few BGs but this is unplayable! This is unplayable. I am literally writing this waiting to reappear at my start point.
  • Neelanna48
    Neelanna48
    ✭✭✭
    You really do need to fix this lag with the loading screen before you roll it out into the main game, I just did a BG and spend about 65% of the entire time in a loading screen !!!!!

OMG can it get any worse I check my chat when I go back into game and it says I will be removed from BG for being inactive , duh I am in active because you have a server which cannot handle the load and keeps me for minutes in a loading screen, this is a complete farce and the sad thing is I pay for this!
    Edited by Neelanna48 on April 28, 2018 4:51PM