Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it possible to do the Hooded figure quest after completing Coldharbour?

Sekero
Sekero
✭✭✭
I only have Messages Across Tamriel and Soulshriven in Coldharbour in my quest journal. If I carry on with the messages Across Tamriel/Coldharbour sequence, will I lose the Soulshriven Quest?
From memory, as soon as you leave the cathedral after finishing Coldharbour, the Prophet calls you back to the Harborage for the Council of Five Companions. Since I have not even met the Prophet as yet, ????? Has anyone done this, and if so what happens?

Best Answers

• DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember you don't get the fight to end the main story unless you have done everything else up to that point. Ie, you're not "stopping the growing darkness" (that's pretty spoiler free yeah?) Unless you do soulshriven in coldharbour and the other ten quests first.
    Answer ✓
  • Sekero
    Sekero
    ✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    I remember you don't get the fight to end the main story unless you have done everything else up to that point. Ie, you're not "stopping the growing darkness" (that's pretty spoiler free yeah?) Unless you do soulshriven in coldharbour and the other ten quests first.

So at some point in Coldharbour I will be "sent back" to do the stuff I missed?
    Answer ✓
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    I have done it... I did not finish my Main quest, but I did the coldharbor quests. So no need to panic, It all works out in the end.
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have cleared an Alliance and Cleared Coldharbor and done the Main Quest.

I have only cleared Coldharbor, no Alliance Quests and done the Main Quest. Although getting Caldwell's Silver after doing the Main Quest but not the Alliance quests is kind of weird.

I have done the Main Quest and no Coldharbor and no Alliance quests. What happens is at some point the game will give you Messages Across Tamriel and then send you to Coldharbor

So, yes, approach these zones and the Main Quest in any order you want. But it makes the most sense, Storywise, to do at least Zone 5 for your Alliance, then Messages, then Coldharbor all the while working on the Main Quest at roughly the same time.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • Sekero
    Sekero
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for the responses. I was worried I'd break the character, but it looks like all is well.