The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Is it possible to do the Hooded figure quest after completing Coldharbour?

Grielviuswing
Grielviuswing
✭✭✭
I only have Messages Across Tamriel and Soulshriven in Coldharbour in my quest journal. If I carry on with the messages Across Tamriel/Coldharbour sequence, will I lose the Soulshriven Quest?
From memory, as soon as you leave the cathedral after finishing Coldharbour, the Prophet calls you back to the Harborage for the Council of Five Companions. Since I have not even met the Prophet as yet, ????? Has anyone done this, and if so what happens?

Best Answers

• Grielviuswing
    Grielviuswing
    ✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    I remember you don't get the fight to end the main story unless you have done everything else up to that point. Ie, you're not "stopping the growing darkness" (that's pretty spoiler free yeah?) Unless you do soulshriven in coldharbour and the other ten quests first.

So at some point in Coldharbour I will be "sent back" to do the stuff I missed?
    Accepted Answer
  • Grielviuswing
    Grielviuswing
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for the responses. I was worried I'd break the character, but it looks like all is well.