The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Stam DKs = 3-skill easy mode in battlegrounds?

Karius_Imalthar
Karius_Imalthar
✭✭✭✭✭
It seems that there a ton of dks in battlegrounds now and they can basically spam 3 skills and dominate. It turns into a stun lock for any non stam heavy class or character. Poisoned, knocked down, snared, and/or rooted. So do I roll dodge a couple times then die or block a couple times then die? So many decisions.
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    What class do you play and stam dks don’t usually run talons
    Options
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your probably see'ing premade groups running zergball builds to stomp pugs.

There are a lot of good dk's and a lot of bad ones, but what your see'ing is mostly duel builds or zergball premades.
    Options
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems that there a ton of dks in battlegrounds now and they can basically spam 3 skills and dominate. It turns into a stun lock for any non stam heavy class or character. Poisoned, knocked down, snared, and/or rooted. So do I roll dodge a couple times then die or block a couple times then die? So many decisions.

its not about stamdks, every stamina class perform this all. wrong title and topic
    @Anethum from .ua
    Options
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm playing a magicka templar. It seems like an outlier but it's the class I chose 4 years ago so i'm sticking with it. I'm not win-at-all-costs enough to roll a race/class just to win more in bgs. I've respecced as stamina before but I didn't feel any more successful. Sometimes I do pretty well but sometimes it depends on the group i'm up against and the group i'm with.
    Options
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just whining because those seem to be who I have the least fighting chance against in bgs. It's just frustrating when I am literally stun locked and unable to even defend myself.
    Options
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn’t confuse the overperformance of the DW master bleed builds with Stam DKs overperforming.

Bleeds are really strong right now. DW master axes/daggers are even stronger, and in No CP they’re ridiculously OP.

A lot of DKs run bleed builds atm because the class is so ruined they can’t compete on any other builds.

But it’s the bleeds, not the DKs, that are OP. And IMO the bleeds aren’t THAT op... there are other things that need to be fixed much sooner IMO (incap, earthgore, resource poisons, etc)
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Options
  • The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the consensus was that stam dks were at the bottom of the barrel. I'm so confused....
    Options
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I jumped into battlegrounds a few times on my StamDK PVE tank, I can confirm that my pug teams dominated the enemy teams. All I did was jump into the fray, block, talons, chains, heroic slash, pierce armor, noxious breath. Controlled/debuffed the enemy, my team did the rest.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
    Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the consensus was that stam dks were at the bottom of the barrel. I'm so confused....

In bgs I think they’re far from the bottom, if anything it’s magwarden. Probably the worst class to solo queue as.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In BGs you see:

Stam NB
    Stam Warden
    Mag Templar
    DK (both versions)
    Mag Sorc

In that order with temps dks and Sorcs about the same numbers
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In BGs you see:

Stam NB
    Stam Warden
    Mag Templar
    DK (both versions)
    Mag Sorc

In that order with temps dks and Sorcs about the same numbers

PC NA is 30% stamblades 15% magblades 15% Mag sorcs 10% stamdens and 5% everything else

And yes I’ve been counting. And by counting I mean making numbers up.

And weirdly mDKs population seem to be closing in on stamden at the expense of stamblades.
    Edited by Thogard on April 27, 2018 11:53PM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Options