The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

If i upgrade a physical copy of ESO to Digital Morrowind Summerset will i be able to play no Disc?

Adam_Chattaway
Adam_Chattaway
✭✭✭✭
If i upgrade a physical copy of ESO to Digital Morrowind / Summerset will i be able to play without needing original disc?
I was once Banned for making a game criticism. Think about that.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Adam_Chattaway

If you purchase a digital version of Morrowind or Summerset it's possible to play without your physical disc. To do this, you will need to uninstall the game and then re-install from the digital version you've purchased.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Adam_Chattaway
    Adam_Chattaway
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Adam_Chattaway

If you purchase a digital version of Morrowind or Summerset it's possible to play without your physical disc. To do this, you will need to uninstall the game and then re-install from the digital version you've purchased.

What if it's a Disc version with Digital Morrowind or Summerset Upgrade? ive heard people say that if its just an upgrade you still need disc?
    I was once Banned for making a game criticism. Think about that.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Adam_Chattaway

What if it's a Disc version with Digital Morrowind or Summerset Upgrade? ive heard people say that if its just an upgrade you still need disc?

I did a digital upgrade to Morrowind and still need my disc from the base game to play.
  • Dhukath
    Dhukath
    ✭✭✭
    I tend to buy the physical edition of Chapters and digital versions of the Digital DLC's.

DLC's are added to your account automatically if purchased through your Zenimax account, With steam you need to go to redeem a code and entre the code from your receipt.

For Physical editions you go to your ESO account from the website (top left of screen), and choose redeem code from the bottom of the left hand menu.

These methods have always worked for me.