The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Another birthday event over...

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
And this is what happens when you overdo it. You wake up in a weird place, dressed like it's Mardi Gras, surrounded by empty booze bottles and jubilee crates with your motifs strewn all over the place, with a massive hangover.

[img][/img]I3AVVH0.jpg
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like the ESO version of the Hangover! At least you didn't wake up in Oblivion :smiley:
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol I just did a count: I have 143 motifs left. 24 worm, 22 buoyant armiger, the rest all rare ish 20k+ ones. The sub 20k ones I sold and traded throughout the event. Imma give it a month and then start selling.
    Edited by Mureel on April 27, 2018 3:59PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Actually after work I'll log on and give hiyde any worms he's missing, then sell the rest xD
    Edited by Mureel on April 27, 2018 4:01PM
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    Actually after work I'll log on and give hiyde any worms he's missing, then sell the rest xD

o.0
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Madness, Fear and Loathing:

Fear is the Mindkiller
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mureel

Next year maybe I need to take your strategy and sell the cheapos. Last night I worked to get the motifs all in one place. I’d been pretty organized throughout, but they still ended up in five or six locations. It took like 550 inventory slots to store them...and that was after I stacked them. Ugh. Lol.

I like being a motif baron too much. I also obsessively bought up 100 Dubious recipes.

I need a homestead that’s not a house, but a small merchant shop that I can decorate like it’s full of all my junk, lol. Hey, that’s a good idea...I’m going to write a thread about that right now.