The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best spammable for magden

ascan7
ascan7
✭✭✭
So, in a wannabe trial oriented DPS magicka build, what should be my spammable? Force Pulse or Screaming Cliff Racer? I saw many different builds using either one or other.
(Before you say it, yes, i know magden is a subpar DPS. However, from what i understood, magDK and magplar are even worse, magblade is harder to play and i already have one and i don't like magsorc very much, so i'll try the magden)
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Force pulse.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Force pulse/crushing shock

Edit: even if they are behind other magicka classes I've been getting better and better with mine and hope to bring it into trials soon. I like the class alot and the abilities are fun to use.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on April 26, 2018 3:23PM
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you’re getting summerset, the Psijic skill elemental weapon is shaping up to be an awesome magic spammable for any class. It’s also magic damage, so gets an additional buff when used by wardens. If you don’t have the chapter, then yeah, crushing shock is your best bet I’d say. And I’d recommend this morph over the slight dps bump from force pulse bc trials often have interruptable mechanics that need to be respected.
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if i will get summerset, but Force Pulse and Cliff Racer seemed good choices because of Advanced Species and Ancient Knowledge
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither, if you use Deep Fissure every 3 seconds you will not have room in the rotation for a spammable. Fill spaces with DoTs, buffs, and heavy attacks as needed for sustain (1 every 12s seems to work fine with Ele drain and worm).
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting really confused. Saw no builds advicing for Deep Fissure... decisions, decisions...
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To rotate around deep fissure is hard, thats why no one plays with it. Normall you lay down alls your aoes and dots and then you use your spammable up to around three times per rota. But if you adjust your rota to build in the same amount of deep fissures instead of three force pulses at the end, then this will result in a dps increase since deep fissure hits harder.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master destro and clench.

Withou clench, you are stuck with the bird (force pulse is not worth)
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations