The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Jar of green dye is broken

TatouFilou
It is listed under Services / Crafting Stations but I can't interact with it, I have tried to place it far from other furnishings/on a table but that did nothing.
It's a very cute jar of dye. So great that a dye station would be available for 500 gold only but I don't think it's working as intended. Maybe the outfit system in update 17 broke it...
Here are pictures
  • riberion
    riberion
    ✭✭✭
    It's just a furnishing item, it's not interactable. It's also not a dye station, the only way to get those is thru writ vendor or guild stores, and they are considerably more expensive than 500 gold.
    PC NA
  • TatouFilou
    thanks
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it helps, a dye station can be purchased from the master writs vendors in capital cities for 35 vouchers.

If you don’t do master writs and would like one, you can buy master writ quests from guild stores by searching all gold quality items (unfortunately you can’t filter them further). Writs are priced at about $1k/voucher, so you should be able to get a dye station for about $35k...not terrible. Even if you’re not a master crafter who knows many motifs, you should be able to find alchemy and enchanting quests that are pretty easy.

You can also buy the dye station itself from another player in a guild store...but that’ll cost you twice as much.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »

You can also buy the dye station itself from another player in a guild store...but that’ll cost you twice as much.

Maybe it's my region and platform, but crafting stations cost 30-40k or so at the moment
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer