Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Invisible Enemy Team for Portion of Match

LokoMatic
LokoMatic
✭✭✭
Title says it all. Since last patch update, I have been finding invisible players or teams who are able to attack me without me seeing them. Occasionally they appear for a split second, only to disappear again. Not sure what prompts the glitch, but I'd say it occurs in about 10% of matches.

This is on Xbox NA. Anyone else having this problem on other platforms?
Harbingers of Death
Poison Injection
Cp 910+

Dark Elf DK - Grand Overlord - (Xbox) NA - 129K Kills
Orc Stamblade - Level 10 (Xbox)
Argonian Templar - Level 23 (PC) (Auriels Bow Graduate (Retired))
  • Splosh
    Splosh
    ✭✭
    Seen it on PC too.
    Mostly at start of match until the First Kills are done.
    Seems like players are not loaded fast enough.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a short clip after 10-15 sec of this happening i started recording and it its been happening since last patch and even happens on occasion in duels. Its only shows a few seconds but literally teams can be invis for usually the first min. and then it clears up in my experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC5NIAO7baA
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that ventrilo I hear in the background or is that nostalgia thread just messing with my head?

That has happened to me once. I was streaming and in what I thought was a 1v1, and then I exploded. I saw four names in the recap and at first I thought they must’ve been hiding. Then I saw that it was a dizzy swing and a DB and a viewer said that they were invisible, and I realized it had been a 1v4.

I had thought I was going crazy for a sec because there was no way the one person I did see could’ve burst me down that fast. It must be how the new players who accuse someone of using cheat engine feel.

Like splash said it was the very first fight of the match and I had beat a team to sigil and picked it up. I would’ve kited if I had known I was surrounded by a four man that had actually been waiting on the sigil for the one person I could see to finish walking up.
    Edited by Thogard on April 26, 2018 8:49AM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Is that ventrilo I hear in the background or is that nostalgia thread just messing with my head?

That has happened to me once. I was streaming and in what I thought was a 1v1, and then I exploded. I saw four names in the recap and at first I thought they must’ve been hiding. Then I saw that it was a dizzy swing and a DB and a viewer said that they were invisible, and I realized it had been a 1v4.

I had thought I was going crazy for a sec because there was no way the one person I did see could’ve burst me down that fast. It must be how the new players who accuse someone of using cheat engine feel.

Like splash said it was the very first fight of the match and I had beat a team to sigil and picked it up. I would’ve kited if I had known I was surrounded by a four man that had actually been waiting on the sigil for the one person I could see to finish walking up.

Discord in the backround... sorry was to lazy to add music lol. Yeah seems to be consistently and issue and im sure there have been many accusations on cheating over it but it's just a game bug.
  • LokoMatic
    LokoMatic
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah It has to just be a bug I asked a friend who ended up on the other team yesterday. It definitely goes away after a few minutes though which is good.
    Harbingers of Death
    Poison Injection
    Cp 910+

Dark Elf DK - Grand Overlord - (Xbox) NA - 129K Kills
    Orc Stamblade - Level 10 (Xbox)
    Argonian Templar - Level 23 (PC) (Auriels Bow Graduate (Retired))
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me in a BG tonight : other players couldn't see me but i couldn't hit them or take the relic.

Tried a /stuck but it kicked me out of BG with a penalty :'(
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club